2) Bangkok

Taehyung hated to leave, especially at a time like this.

They had no contact with Hoseok, not even a text. The police quickly launched an investigation after 24 hours with no sign of him.

Solo promotions had started, so Taehyung had to go to Thailand to promote.

"I don't want to be here, I want to be back in Seoul helping the investigation!," he said.

Jimin, whom he was on the phone with, sighed, "I know how you feel. I just got to London and...the atmosphere is so tense. I don't feel safe."

"Make sure you stay with the guards. I can't take losing you too."

"I'll be fine. Have you spoken to...you know who?"

Taehyung smiled as he exited the side door of the interview studio, "Yeah, we talked on the phone earlier. She asked about Hoseok."

"I know everyone over there is so worried too. After all, didn't he train at JYP when our companies were together?"

"Yeah."

Jimin noticed the tone in Taehyung's voice get lower, "Is something wrong? Besides what we all know is wrong right now?"

"Jeongyeon wants to help me promote. So, she thought that maybe she could announce that we were together."

"Wait. Wait. HOLD UP. No, you can't do that."

"......."

"Tae?"

"Hyung...someone's watching me..."

"What? What do you mean?"

Jimin listened closely as he heard another voice speak.

"Get in the van."

Taehyung stood frozen, "W-why..."

"If you know what's good for you, you'll get in."

"No."

"What did you say?"

"I said no!"

Jimin listened as the next few moments unfolded.

Taehyung tried to run. He took off as fast as possible and tried to make it around the building.

Another man came around the corner and stood in front of him. The first person grabbed his arms, which made him drop the phone.

Together, the two lifted him up by arms and legs and carried him back to the van.

The security guards heard the commotion and came outside, but by the time they made their way to the back, they didn't see anyone.

Jimin was frozen in his seat, "Tae....."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The audio of "Still Alive" was playing over the radio. Taehyung had been tied up by the legs and arms, with tape over his mouth.

Tears streamed from his eyes, making the van floor wet around him.

"How tight did you put that tape just now?"

"I don't know."

"Well untighten it, I can hear him choking."

"Well he did say dead or alive..."

"......."

"Ok."

The van came to a stop, haulting at a building that's being guarded by security.

The passenger untaped Tae's mouth, smiling at him, "Welcome to your new home Taehyung. I have a feeling we'll be good friends."

Tae was picked up by the passenger and taken from the van, he tried to move, but the ropes restricted him.

"Take him to the room in the back."

A security guard took Tae and brought him inside. The building was relatively clean, from what Tae could see. He did notice one thing that stood out in the room he was placed in. A logo.

"JYP?"

"Yep. I was just as surprised."

Tae looked over at the person next to him, "Who are you?"

"Someone who might be able to help you escape. Now be quiet because as far as they know, it's just you in here."