Memory 1: Meeting...

Akira and his Friends were laying low until they heard rumors about monsters in a city called Fuuto...

Everyone was very interested and excited that Akira is finally released of all charges that led to him being in prison...

So they decided that they were due for a vacation!

Sojiro managed to give lend them a van and lend them the keys, so they could enjoy their youth!

A/N: This is the same time where Scramble is set and at the end of Persona 5 and Persona 5 The Royal...I am making my own timeline of events and I will include everyone! I will include all Kamen Riders from the Double series and I will have all of the Persona 5 cast so I won't need to explain their origins...

The teens drove their way to the city and investigated a few cases, where victims were involved and some that were similar to a mental breakdown!

The teens saw a person with a Usb Memory!

Then they saw him pressing it and pressing it into his arm!

Usb Memory: MAGMA!

The man was covered by a wall of flames and transformed into an orange and black monster!

The Phantom Thieves witnessed the monster shoot fireballs and made fires everywhere!

The monster saw the teens and feared any witnesses and making a mass panic, the monster forming a fireball in his hands, but was kicked away before he could launch it!

Man in a fedora: "So you're the one causing this mess!"

Then a boy in green next to him closing his book!

Then the teens saw a girl in the back...

The teens hide and saw what was going to happen?

Man in a fedora: "Ikuze Phillip!"

The Man in a fedora wore a small belt and took out a black Usb Memory!

A boy Dubbed Phillip closed his blank book and a small red belt appeared on his waist and he took out a green Usb Memory!