"Did they complained about that?", I asked as I put my hands to his waist.

"Yes, they always will they even cry to my parents just to let them leave the house but still it was futile and as they grew up they accepted the senario, they tried to live a normal life despite of the rules they implied to them", can said.

"Its alright now can we can go to different places with them and now they can really enjoy their life", I reassured my mate as I wiped the tears in his cheeks.

"Thank you tin that you starts to love them and care for them", can said as he smiled to me.

"It was not really hard to love them can they were really cheerful and kind so don't worry anymore", I said to can and I kissed his lips.

"P'tin sorry but we will be late if you two still be kissing there", can and I heard rome shouts at us. We both laugh in shyness and we walked to the car and we leave their dorm.

################################

Pete,ae,tin,can and the triplets was already at the front of the school exactly 8 but still the pick dean and korn was not there.

"Hmmm where are they ae?", pete asked his mate ae.

"I don't really know pete my brother was not picking up his phone, they told us to be here at 8 and now its them who is not here yet", ae said in frustration.

"Its alright we can wait", can said with a smile.

"Yeah, we can maybe they woke up late or something", pharm added and rome and in nodded in agreement. The others just sighed in defeat those four was hard to resist thier kindness was unbelievable.

Tin grabbed his phone and try to dial his brother number again after two rings korn answered.

"Hello",

"At last P'korn you answered the phone, where are you three?", tin asked as he eyed the others who are now listening to him.

"Will be there nong we woke up late sorry",

"Ok fine but you better hurry up,ok bye", tin sighed as he ended the call.

The others arrived twenty minutes later. And they drove to the amusement park first.

################################
DEAN POV

"We will go seperately now that we arrived here", I said as we divided ourselves in pairs. I was now beside my mate pharm.

"Alright but dean, korn and pick take care of my brothers or you three will be doomed when my parents know that they were hurt", can threaten the three of us and we nodded to him.

The others cheered and they went inside the park leaving me and pharm here.

"What ride do you want to try first pharm?", I asked my mate with a smile. Pharm put his hand to his chin and think.

"Hmmm I'd like to try the waterslide there P'dean", pharm said in happiness.

"Why those ride first?", I asked.

"Because P' i really love waters so now lets go already", pharm replied to me as he grabbed my hands and pulls me to the waterslide. We tried many rides and we also ate the foods here. Pharm was smiling all the time he really enjoyed the amusement park. We were now looking at the stall when he suddenly stop and looked at the stuffed animals station.