"Hello?" I called out unsure as I stepped into the dimly lit room and then the door closed before my mouth was covered.

I started to struggle for freedom as the person kept on holding me tighter. I knew a few self defense moves and then I used my elbow to punch his gut as I stepped on his foot before he let me go and I kicked his face.

"You little brat!" The man exclaimed making me to freeze at the very familiar voice.

"D-dad?" I said fearfully as I moved back away from him. "Y-your supposed to be..."

"In prison? I get that a lot but was recently released for good behavior and remorse. Just decided to pay a visit because I missed you so much." He said happily but I could feel the threat in his sentence.

"L-leave me alone." I said as he started to come closer to me.

I looked at the door and then at him before I looked around for anything to use but nothing so I took off my shoe and threw at him. He blocked the shoe but he wasn't expecting me to try to hit him so he dodged and I used it as my chance to head for the door but it was locked.

I turned back and then he smirked when he showed me the keys of the room in his hands.

"Haddy, I've missed you, haven't you missed me?" Dad said as he came closer to me while I walked away.

"Never! Wait till I get out of here!" I threatened before he paused and then he laughed.

"Well your coming with me, I won't let you whore around here especially for free. You owe me, I made you what you are today or better, let me remind you." He said making me to widen my eyes in fear.

I turned my back to run but he threw something hard on my head making me to fall down before he gripped my hair head.

"Bastard!" I cursed as he pulled my hair harder and then he forced me off the floor.

He carried me over his shoulder as I struggled to get off him. He was bigger, stronger and muscular than me. Something that years in bars must have conditioned his body to become.

"I can't ruin your pretty face, I know how many of your old customers would be pissed if I did." He said before he tossed me hard on the bed making me curse at the pain as I held my hipbone which hit the wood.

He removed his shirt and pants quickly before he held my hair as I tried to remove his hand. I wanted to scream but we were too far up from the teachers rooms. He then pinned my hands on the bed as he started to kiss my neck making me feel disgust.

"God I've missed this beautiful body." He said making me try as hard as possible to break free before he ripped off my shirt forcefully.

"Stop!" I shouted as he started to touch and lick my body as then. The memories started to flood back, all those memories I chose to forget flashed back.

"Daddy is mommy ever going to come home?" My eight years old self asked as I held the new teddy bear daddy bought for me.

"You don't need mommy, all you need to know is that daddy loves you and only daddy can love you." Dad said as he patted my head before he fed me my chocolate.

He never let me wear me wear boys clothes, he had me grow my hair and wear gowns and skirts. He designed my room in pink and bought me everything I wanted to feel the spot my mom left. He raised me to be a girl and I couldn't ever say no or leave the house without permission and I had to follow rules.

I was on my bed when the door opened. I was scared but I didn't do anything as I closed my eyes hoping that the monster will go away but it kept coming closer and closer.