Camila laughed loudly and sat up, letting her loose hair fall on her shoulder. "I'm feeling you were staring at me, I just had to distract you." She rasped out.

"You're nasty, your foot is gross." I complained again but she just louden her laugh. Her mouth was open widely and her eyes are close while clutching her stomach. She's undoubtedly adorable, I can't deny that. I rolled my eyes and grin, "Shut up."

Camila stood up and stated, "You're cute when you're irritated." Then she walked out of the living room, giggling. I watched her brag to my kitchen like it's her house, getting some bottled water in the fridge. She reached on her pocket and took out a small usb shaped object, I saw her clicked it before sucking it between her lips. Smoke flew out of her mouth and her eyes immediately relaxed after inhaling the smoke.

"You smoke?" I asked curiously and went to sit at the kitchen island. "Isn't that bad for singing?" I added.

Her caramel eyes looked at mine and I can see behind those that she's stressed and frustrated. Camila put down the object and replied, "It's a vape, I don't do nicotine. It's making me feel calm when I'm feeling anxious." I nodded in understanding, I have a lot of friends who smoke to make them feel loosen up. She grabbed her box of cereal and took out the milk out of the fridge. "Bowls?"

"There." I pointed to the place where we keep it.

"Do you want some?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Nah, that's not my cereal."

Camila pulled one bowl and took a seat beside me. "They all taste the same." She said before pouring them on her bowl. I can feel the tiredness of her body from every movement that she made.

"You should take some more rest, Cami. I don't mind." I informed her as she ate her cereals.

"I like how Cami sounds." Camila said with her mouth full. She's like a child sometimes it makes her different. "I'm fine now, just a little sleepy." I shrugged and started getting my attention on my phone, scrolling through Instagram. After a moment, I felt Camila tapped my arm and then there's a spoonful of cereal coming on my mouth. I had no choice but to eat it, making her giggle, "See? They all tastes the same."

I chewed and disagree, "Nope."

"Just because I kinda spit on it." Camila said and laughed. I gagged playfully and went to grab some water from the fridge. "I'm just joking."

"You're seriously gross, Camila." I commented and rested my back at the fridge watching her choke on her food due to giggles.

Camila finished her food and threw her dishes on the sink. I returned on the couch and sprawled my body all over it. I smelled the smoke of her vape and suddenly the whole living room was filled with it.

"Camila, minimize vaping inside, please. I kinda hate smoke." I muttered and she whispered a sorry. I heard her footsteps going all over the apartment.

"Oh, is this yours?" I heard the brunette asked when I stood up, I saw her already sitting at the small stool in front of Lauren's music keyboard.

"Nope, my cousin's." I answered.

She started pressing the keys and made some music from it. My lips curled up to a unexpected smile hearing those music she's creating with her hand. My heart almost stopped when I heard the music coming from her mouth.