Valentine's Day Part 2

Ash's POV

Me and Lillie make our way back home to the mansion. I check my phone to see the time as it says 12:45. We make it to the mansion and we decide to get soda, popcorn, and blankets as we decide to start watching movies together. "What genre do you like Lillie?" I asked her. "Anything that's not horror." She replied. I look through the movies and find a superhero movie and I think it's good. I put the movie and and get onto the couch and me and Lillie get together and cuddle together. "Your so warm Ash you know that." "I guess I do now." 

Eventually we ended up laying down together. Lillie was resting her head on my chest and we stayed together for the rest of the night. Not long later Lillie fell asleep. "I love how cute you can be Lillie." I whispered. "What Ash?" I heard Lillie say. "I said I love how cute you can be Lillie." I say. She giggles and then feel a presence on my lips. Shocked at first but I give in and embrace the kiss. We break the kiss and stare at each other we redden faces. "Your telling me you've never dated someone." Lillie says. "Because if it isn't already obvious enough I want to be your girlfriend." "Of course I would love to accept." We kiss again, this time exploring each others mouths. We sit there not even aware that Lillie's mother is watching us. After we break the kiss we fall asleep in each others arms.  

Lillie's POV

Me and Ash wake up to see mother on the other sofa. She notices me looking at her. "Hey Lillie." "Hello mother." "How was your snuggle with Ash?" "Great." She laughs. "Hey Lillie." I hear Ash say. I turn to face him and embrace him in another kiss. "I'll leave you two here I don't want to make it awkward. We stay kissing until I break for air. " I love you Ash." "I love you to Lillie." We drift off to sleep again.

After being awoken by a loud crash me and Ash run to were the crash was. We get to the kitchen to see mother dropped a pan. "Mother are you alright?" "Yes I am fine Lillie. Sorry I woke you two up." Mother apologizes. "No its alright Lusamine." Ash said. I check the time to see its five. I also see that Lana called me like 10 times. "Oh I forgot. Lana came over about an hour ago and asked if you two could come to Kiawe's farm around 10 minutes from now." Mother informs us. "Wait how are we supposed to get to Kiawae's house? Dosen't he live on Akala Island." Ash asked. "Ash have you never heard of a private family owned jet." I tell Ash. "Guess not."

Mother gets Hobbs to take me and Ash to Akala Island. "Thank you Hobbs." I say as we get off the jet. We start walking towards Kiawae's house as we see Lana running towards us. "Finally you guys arrived." Lana yells. "Sorry we were sleeping." I explain. "Together presumable." Lana says with a smug grin. Me and Ash both blush. "That answers my question." Lana says as she drags us to Kiawae's house. "Alola Ash and Lillie." Sophoclese said. "Alola." Kiawae said. "What took you guys so long?" Mallow pouted. "We-" "They were sleeping together." Lana cuts me off. "Looks like we have a couple forming." Mallow teases. Me and Ash just sigh and ignore Mallow. 

"Alright the main reason why I invited you all was for a sleepover at my place." Kiawae explains. "Wait but me and Ash don't have pajamas." I said. "I got your clothes when I went to your house Lillie." Lana justifies. "Alright lets start with some late night party games like Truth or Dare." Kiawae says grimly.