Chapter 2 : The flashback

Hiccup POV

As i walked out of Berk academy high school (B.A.H.S) , I am still red as a Shepard's pie from the passionate kiss me and Astrid shared that we had in front of everyone . As i head to my car i see her in all of her divine beauty as she pass in her mum car. She me and blows me a kiss. just then i freeze in my tracks think about the day i saved her.

*FLASHBACK*

As i walk back on the dirt path thru the forest from my special place named "the cove" i am in tears still crying after Snotlout new attack on me, and fresh blood over my shirt from the new self inflicted cuts on my arm because all of Berk hated me even my dad the only person that loved me was mum and my dog toothless . As i  reach the end of the forest i see black smoke and flames pouring out of a house. The black smoke is rising so fast that its blocking out the sun, just then i realized that house on fire was Astrid house and i sprint as fast as i could to the raging inferno.

As i sprinting down main street Berk i hear the sirens of the B.P.D (Berk police department) and B.F.D (Berk fire department) racing to Astrid house. As i arrive to the inferno i find a hysterical Miss Hofferson support by Mr Hofferson, Miss Hofferson scream out "My daughter is still in there" and breaks down and start to cry.

I knew what i had to do.

I jump over the police barrier with out them notice me and then sprinted to the fire truck, i start to open container's just to my luck i find a breathing mask and fireman jacket. Just as i was putting the mask on i hear the cop yelling to me "HEY KID STOP, GET BACK HERE" but its all ready to late as i running in to the inferno.

I was inside the house , i think was in living room i believed before the house fire . so i started to check the lower house for any sign for Astrid with no luck so i head up stairs. As i walk up the old stairs i praying to god they would not snap under my weight and i would fall in to a pit of fire , i made it to the top. As i look down the hallway i could see Astrid crumpled up on the floor , so i ran over to her and check for a pulse , she had a faint one so i started to carry her out in a bridal style.

I make down the stairs i herd a creeking sound to see the stairs collapse and a fire pit take over " thanks god" i think to myself, as i turn the corner i see light from the doorway. "Almost there Astrid" i say to her but she still unconscious, just then a creeking sound appears again and i look up to find the support beam snapping i only had enough time to throw Astrid out of the house until the beam fell on me.

I am screaming out in pain and for help but its falling on death ears. I see the beam its trapped my lower left leg. As i am laying there in pain , i just think this is the end of me. I am going to die but i am going to die a hero and start to think about Astrid what i am going to miss out on with her ,until my world went black.

I slow open my eyes to find a pair of ocean blue eyes staring at me.

"Astrid" i say in a groggy voice.

"HICCUP"Astrid screams"your alive and you saved me".

"Just doing my Jo..." I am cut off by a sharp jab to my shoulder.

"Owwwww" i yelp in pain.

"That for scaring me" then she kiss me i feel so alive right now"that for everything else".

After coming off my rush i fell that some wrong with me ,"Astrid where my left leg"

"Hiccup during the fire you got pinned to the ground by a beam, when you got here to the hospital they tried to save it but it was to far gone" she hesitated "hiccup sorry your leg is gone" then she starts to cry.

I start to hug her "don't cry i got something better that a leg" and raise her head and kiss her

We been together ever since.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Earth to hiccup, hello" my friend jack say.

"Sorry lost in my world" while grinning

"I see, Hey you coming tonight" he ask me

"Yup, all the gear there fool at my House" i say in a sassy way he wont pick up.

"Oh yeah see you tonight" as he walks away

I get in my car and look at the sun reflector with a picture of me and Astrid , i just think to myself " i love this girl and no one can break us" i smile that this and turn on the car and drive home.

AUTHOR NOTES

HEY GUYS HERE A LONG ASS CHAPTER , I WONT BE UPLOADING FOR A FEW DAY SO YUP . BUT GUYS COMMENT OR PM WITH ANY IDEAS OR HELP TA

(PS) DONT WORRY I BE GETTING TO THE STORY SOON. JUST NEED  BACK STORY

(PSS) ASTRID POV NEXT CHAPTER :)

PEACE OUT GUYS