Chapter 6 : Walk

Hiccup POV

It was a new day, a new life with out.....her. I miss her so much that every fiber in my body wants me to go back to her. I just sigh very loud, then i decide to have a shower i enter the bathroom and look in the mirror. I was shocked of what i saw, i must of age 10 years in 1 day, i had red blood shocked eyes , bags under my eyes , and my stubble had growen. I look more 27 than 17. I clasped my head into my hands to find fresh bandages on my hands. Mum must of apply them while i slept, i take them off to see the extent of the damage from my rage, the cuts were ranging from small cuts to deep cuts. I was shocked but i just remembered why i sighed heavy and hop in the shower.

*time skip*

It was almost noon when i was on the couch watching TV and nothing good was on, honestly i was just wallowing in self pitty that untill my mum saw me.

"Hiccup" she said "its a lovey day, how about you take toothless for a walk?"

"But mum.." I said in a whine voice

"No buts" she replied while giving me a stare " i know you just lost Astrid and your hurting, but you need to get out there and enjoy the day, plus it would do wonders for you"

"OK fine mum" i replied " a walk would be a good thing for me and toothless"

I call for toothless and he comes running, toothless sits at my feet and gives me one of his smiles, i found toothless around 3 years ago in a alleyway where i was cutting myself. He was abound by his family he had no teeth and his left back paw was missing, when he look at me i knew he was the same as me ... Abound, forgoten and alone, so i took him home and raised him. When he was of age to fight on his own i took him to the cove to set him free but he just stay, he has been by my side ever since.

"Come on bud , lets go for a walk" i say with a fake smile.

*timeskip*

i just walk with toothless around berk just talking to him about what happend with .... her, i missed her so much i want her back but i need time to recover. i just kept my head down so no one can see my pain and sadness, during the walk i must of zoned out beacause the next thing i remember is that i am at astrids home in front of the door ready to knock. every fiber in my body want to knock but i could not bring my self to do it, i just sigh loudly and head back to toothless who was wait for me by the road, just then i heard a creeking sound of the door , i turned around to see Mr Hofferson.

"Hiccup" he said "Can i help you?"

"No sir" i replied "i just made a mistake" as i walked back up to him

"Astrid told me what happend" he replied " its not your fault son, so stop beating your self up ok and if you need anything just ask"

"I know sir" i replied " Thank you , Can ... you tell her i said hi and i miss her"

with that i walk back to toothless who was staring at something, i look at where he was looking to see astrid. she look exaly the same as me she aged 10 years in 1 day, god i missed her and she was still beautiful. i really want to up to her and hug her and hold her but i just bow my head in shame and walked away.

Astrid Pov

I was awoken by noise at the door downstairs, it was my father talking to someone it only took me a few seconds to recognize that voice its ....... hiccup. i just want to run down and kiss him , hold him and apologize to him , but before i could he was gone so i went to the window to watch him go. before he left he look at me and what i saw broke my heart, the hiccup i loved was gone, he had red puffy eyes, bags under his eyes , his stubble growing and his hair unkept and his hands in bandages i hope he is not cutting again. but the worst thing is that the green forest eyes full of life of soul that i loved were going only replaced by dark brooding gray like someone rip his soul out that when my heart drop to darkest pits of my Stomach. and after a few second stare he bow his head down and left. just then my father came in to my room.

" Hey sunshine" he said "how are you"

" horrible , was that hiccup" i replied

" yes" he replied " he said hi and he miss you, i thing he wants you back but you hurt him and he needs time to recover"

"i know" i replied " that why i going to get him back"

"how?" he asked

"i dont know" i replied

" i know you will think of something" he replied and he kiss the top of my forhead and leaves.

i think " i hope i do" then i text hiccup to no avill and decide to have a shower and carry on what left of the day.

Hiccup Pov

as i arrived home my phone went of it was a text from astrid saying "Call me please ,i miss you xoxoxo love you" like in hell i am calling you. as i walk in the house toothless goes to place on the couch and enjoys what warmth the sun can offer before it disappeareds. just then i am greet my mum from kicthen

"hi Hiccup , how was the walk?"

"lt was..... eventfull , lets go with that" i replied " i am just going to go to bed"

"are you sure" she gave me a puzzled look " with out dinner ,i made your favourit"

"yeah" i replied "Night mum" with that i walked up staires and enter my room, all of  a sudden i got the urge to play the guitar, so i pick up my custom made acoustic guitar and i strum a few cords before i start to sing and play

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

I stop sing beacuse it makes me think of her. i put my guitar down and walk over to my bed, and hop in and try to fall asleep but i just keep think of her and just cry and cry in pain. as i tired from crying i feel my eyes growing heavy untill they close, the last thing i can rememeber it is monday tomorrow and that means........... school.

Hey guys thank you for 300+ views i love you all . sorry for the late chapter i had things to do but here is a new chapter :)

the song i used is hurt by johnny cash. i just love that song and yes httyd lover 5678 here is a song :)

also merry christmas and happy new year

peace out

caleb :)