The two participants

Okay like I said in my A/N I said I would change Nanase's personality but then i realized how difficult it is to change things in wattpad or I would have to erase a whole section so I'll try and tone her personality a bit down. But anyways the past 2 chapters I've changed them both by adding around 400 words. Also sorry for not updating in a while I'm a person who procrastinates and then realize I have 11037 homework due tomorrow so DONT EXPECT a clear update schedule from me.

With a new day starting ahead of us, I began walking to class and I could meet Kei's eyes shifting around nervously, thinking about our plan to tell everyone about our relationship.

But first, I have to make the class accept the participants I have in mind.

Chabashira-sensei had us use the remainder of the class to think of the two participants. So with the cue set in place I had two people to introduce both of the participants: Kei and Yousuke.

"Everyone, Kei and I were discussing and we thought of two people to join the special exam and they are the professor and Matsushita," He said.

Murmurs broke through the classroom as they began to think about it.

"I can kind of understand Sotomura as he has some history and experience with technology and he can score in the 70's or high 60's in some of the exams, but why Matsushita?" Horikita asked.

This was because Matsushita would score around the mid 60's for her exams.

"Ah- Sorry everyone I've been hiding my true ability since last year. In my previous schools I've used to score around the 80's... But I'll start trying this school year," She apologized while bowing.

"I see... Well I can kind of understand now but don't do this again or it will hinder the class," Horikita replied sternly.

The atmosphere changed to an almost glaring tone as it was obvious that some students were thinking along the lines of, 'If you actually tried, we would be in class C by now' or something like that.

Yosuke saw that everyone was getting a bit angry so he tried to make everyone calm down.

"I don't think we should blame Matsushita, as even if she tried it wouldn't make that difference and she already apologized and she's going to start trying now so we shouldn't get too mad okay,?" He said in a gentle tone.

The class started quieting down and looked a bit apologetic to her.

"Right anyways, with the remainder of the time let's go and discuss about the exam," Horikita said sharply.

"Well I was discussing with my group and the most likely reason they used a lot of S points was to try and tempt us and give us a motive to start killing each other in this exam," Keisei said.

"Also while I was reading over the rules I saw that 'if you get away with the murder and did not get caught in the class trial you would receive the private points'. Adding to your idea, with the whole school watching them it would be difficult to get away with it, so don't try and attempt to murder someone," Horikita said glancing over to Kanji.

"Eh- I would never murder someone," He said while sweating.

She looked at him with a sharp glare before turning away.

"Anyways, what are we going to do if one of you four have the mastermind role?" Horikita asked.

"Well we obviously can't say anything or we'll lose some class points over that," Yousuke said.

We all began thinking and I couldn't think of a way about the mastermind role.

"I guess we just have to hope that one of you aren't the mastermind," Yosuke sighed.

The bell rang signalling the end of homeroom and just as our class began going to go to class Kei stopped them for a bit.

"Everyone I just want to tell you something real quick," 

We all turned towards her wanting to know what she wanted to say.

"I-I'm dating Kiyotaka," She said dropping the bombshell to our class.

In a rush everyone began talking, looking confused while some looked a bit disappointed?

"K-Kiyotaka, is this true?" Airi said with, what I can seem to see, tears in her eyes.

"Yes," I said with no hesitation.

"A-ah I see," She said.

She then picked her bag up and began walking which transitioned to running out of class.

"Airi wait!" Haruka said, picking her bag up and chasing after her.

I don't know why she ran off like that but I after a few moments we started walking to class.

-

In the last period of school Haruka and Airi came back to the class. 

"Sorry teacher, Airi got that time of the month so she had to go to the nurses office," She said giving the teacher a sheet of paper.

Ah, so Airi got her period? But if she did why did she run off from the class? Oh that was an excuse but I still don't get why she did it.

They both went down to their seats with Haruka glancing every now and then towards Airi whilst Airi was just looking down her desk.

After our class ended I was stopped by Haruka.

"Hey come with us for a second," 

I complied and we began walking which led to the back of the school gym.

Once we got there, Airi took a deep breath and spoke

"Ever since last year, I've always liked you Kiyotaka. Even though your already dating Karuizawa I wanted to you know that I really really like you!" She said with all her might.

With that sentence the pieces began to click all into place as I realized the times she had been stuttering and blushing were all due to me. She liked me.

"I understand.." I started to say.

"You're feelings from last year I'm sorry I didn't notice but I'm going to have to reject your confession, but can we still remain friends?" I spoke.

"Sure," She said.

I could see her sighing in relief, as if a weight had lifted from her chest but she still began to cry with a smile on her face.

"I really do like you.." she whispered.

With that, Haruka and her began to walk away.

I don't understand why she cried while smiling or what she saw in me to actually like me but, I'm glad that we're still friends.