Protective love (Movie! Lloyd)

Start from the beginning

~~~

Lloyd took a deep breath, 'you're going to just fine Lloyd' he told himself, hands clutching the (F/f) he had obtained.

To be honest, he was very anxious and nervous. He felt as if his stomach held more fluttering butterflies than he could ever handle.

He was so nervous, so afraid he'd screw this up. Luckily for him, he had the support of his friends, and with encouraging words being said from behind, he set a determined smile on his face and took a step forward.

"I can't do this" He sighed, turning back to his friends. They cried and groaned in dismay, Nya grabbed him harshly by the shoulders.

"You like her don't you?" She asked, Lloyd nodded. "THEN GO ASK HER OUT YOU BIG DOOFUS" Nya shouts, shaking Lloyd a little too much. His brain felt rattled.

"OW! OK! OK!" He broke free from her grasp, standing there for a moment, dizzied from the harsh shake.

"Hey Lloyd, I need to talk to you" (Y/N)'s voice sounds suddenly from behind, making Lloyd jump about ten feet in the air. "AHH!!" He gave a startled yell, turning around and hiding the (F/f) behind his back.

He cleared his throat, embarrassed. "Ahem, sorry." He apologized. Kai elbowed him, giving him a face that read 'Tell her!!'  

"Actually, I need to talk to you also" Lloyd chuckled, scratching at the back of his neck with that adorable smile of his painting his face.

"You first" He says, "Oh, well, uh.." (Y/n) trails off, looking rather uncomfortable. Lloyd noticed this, and knew it had to be something big, because not much made her uncomfortable like this, ever.

His mind began to reel, 'Does she not like me at all anymore? Is she moving? Did something happen?' His mind made more questions, making him slightly uncomfortable.

"I..... Can we talk in private?" She asked, giving a 'Scram now' face to the others, crossing her arms.

They left, and (Y/n) let out a small sigh. "Here's the thing" She started, making Lloyd gulp a little from the anticipation "I.... I think I like you" She says, looking him straight in the eyes.

Lloyd's jaw hung agape, for he was shocked "Ugh, knew I shoulda kept my trap shut" She grumbled to herself as she turned to walk away.

He reached out and grabbed her arm, "Wait!" she turned around to look at him. He coughed in slight embarrassment and awkwardness and dropped his hand from her arm.

"Actually, I like you too" He admitted, a small blush crossing both of their faces when he said that.

The two were quiet for a good amount of time, absorbing the information they had been given. Neither knew what to say, so it was just standing there in awkwardness.

"Ask her out!!" A loud whisper yell could be heard from behind Lloyd, making him jump. "Uhh! Um, (Y/n) will you go out with me?" He asks, holding out the (F/f).

"Uhh.... yea" (Y/n) responds, taking the (F/f) from him. She may have appeared calm on the outside, but no one knew how ecstatic she was on the inside.

~~~

(Y/n) couldn't believe it, no wait, she could. She could hardly believe it though, it was as if she was in a story, and- THUNK- "What the heck was that?!" (Y/n) shouted, startled.

She looked out the window to see a dazed bird, shaking its head and resting a bit. It stayed there for a minute or two before taking off again.

"that was weird" She mumbled, regaining her focus to her upcoming date. She had chosen an outfit, and did all the necessary preparations.