Protective love (Movie! Lloyd)

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) Turned to face Lloyd, who was looking at her in shock and surprise. He was expecting her to join Chen, not stand up for Lloyd.

"Does he do that often?" (Y/n) questions, to which Lloyd nods. The girl though for a minute, "Well, I guess I'll have to change that then" She declares.

(Y/n) holds her hand out for Lloyd to shake, "I'm (Y/n), your new bodyguard" she introduces herself.

Lloyd goes to shake her hand, before pausing. "Wait... My new what?!"

~~~

"Soo, uh, who's that?" Kai asked at the lunch table as (Y/n) sat next to Lloyd with her lunch tray in hand.

"Oh, this is my new friend, (Y/n)" Lloyd introduced. "And bodyguard" (Y/n) casually adds as she took a bite out of her food.

"Wait.. what?" Nya asks, wondering if her ears had deceived her. It was already unlikely enough that someone wanted to be Lloyd's friend, much less his bodyguard.

"That's right.. bodyguard" Lloyd confirmed, glancing over at the girl "She volunteered after kicking chen's butt" he elaborates once he sees the shocked and disbelieving faces of his clique.

"Thanks for standing up to Chen for Lloyd" Kai thanked her, happy that someone was willing to stand up to Chen when Lloyd's friends weren't there.

(Y/n) acknowledged it with a single nod of her head as she took another bite of her food.

"Well then, welcome to the clique (Y/n)" Nya says with a friendly smile and an outstretched hand for the girl to shake.

(Y/n) smiled, and shook Nya's hand, feeling like this was the start of a good friendship.

~~~

Soon, weeks had turned into months, and with those months (Y/n) and LLoyd's friendship strengthened, forming a close bond between the two.

Everyday since the two had literally bumped into each other, (Y/n) had waited in the hallway for Lloyd, walking with his to his class.

She never missed a day, save for days when she was very ill, and always made sure Lloyd made it to his classes unharmed, even if it made her late to hers.

Chen hadn't dared to mess with Lloyd while (Y/n) was around, not since he had been defeated so terribly.

Everyday during lunch, (Y/n) took a seat by her new-found friends at their lunch table. She even occasionally joked and teased along with them.

Why, (Y/n) might even go as far to say that Lloyd and the others had become her closest friends.

What neither Lloyd or (Y/n) had ever expected to ever happen though, was the inevitable feelings of love that they begun to feel for each other. It was truly a pity that neither knew that the other liked them back.

(Y/n) sat down with a heavy sigh when she got home, trying to make sense of her feelings. She found it quite strange the way her heart raced when she looked into those emerald eyes that belonged to Lloyd.

She thought for a moment, maybe two, before it actually clicked in her mind. "There's no way" the girl mumbled to herself, "I think I'm in love with my best friend"

On the contrary, with Lloyd, he had known about his feelings for a quite a while now. He wanted to tell her, but he had no idea how to go about it.

He was afraid he would begin to stutter, then his mind would race and instead of saying what he wanted he would end up saying something stupid.

He decided to get someone to help him out on this. Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts before calling someone, "Hey Nya, I kinda need your help"