𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

I watched Bam brush my hair through the mirror while I thought about what happened tonight. I killed somebody, like actually. I felt nothing but guilt as soon as we got here.

"You thinking too much." Bam said causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I can't help it.." I looked down.

He put the brush on the sink and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I think you did the right thing."

Because you told me to.

"But what if somebody find out?"

"They won't. Now about earlier, what the fuck you tell me no for?"

"Sincere that was earlier, get over it please." I moved his hands and turned around to face him.

"Nigga I don't care how long ago it was. You was tryna put on a show for bitch ass Lexus." He put his hands on either side of the sink, trapping me in the middle.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Can I go to sleep now?"

He looked at me for a minute before moving his hands.

"You get on my fucking nerves." He wrapped one hand around my neck.

"But I still love you." He pulled me closer and pecked my lips.

"I love you too. Now move."

████████

a week later.

Instagram
______________________________

🖤💬📤50,938 likescedesfromdaway we good outchea 😚view all 5,829 comments 772bam foreva good ❤️reiignrenee period

🖤💬📤
50,938 likes
cedesfromdaway we good outchea 😚
view all 5,829 comments
772bam foreva good ❤️
reiignrenee period.
beenriich_ y'all mfs ugly 🥴
citygirlmiyah awww y'all so cute 😩
______________________________

"Bam what you do to this damn girl?" My momma asked while I sat down on the couch. Since it was a Sunday Yvette invited everybody over her house to eat and my mom was helping her cook.

"I ain't do nun. She been like that ever since she woke up." He shrugged and walked back down the basement.

I went to sleep with an attitude and woke up with one, ion know why.

"Mercedes fix yo' damn face, looking ugly and shit. That ain't cute." She told me before turning her attention back to the stove.

I huffed and got up then went upstairs with Amiyah nem.

"Man is they done with the food? A sis is starving." Serenity looked up at me as I walked in.

"Almost." I laid on the bed.

"Is Lexus coming?" Renee asked.

"She said she coming later. And did y'all finally make up?" Jela asked me.

"Ion know. Somewhat, I guess." I was about to close my eyes until I heard this nigga voice.

"Mercedes I'm finna go somewhere, I need my keys." Bam walked in.

"Go where?" I looked up at him.

"Bruh I'll be back come on." He held out his hand.

"How you- you know what I don't even care." I pulled his keys out of my pocket and basically threw them bitches at him but he caught them.

"Nigga it looked like she was aiming for yo' head." Amiyah started laughing.

"Shut up. Bye." He walked back out.

"You just let him leave like that? Ain't everybody here?" Renee looked me.

"Fuck that bitch I don't care where he go." I sat up. I really didn't care, he been 'going somewhere' every other day this past week.

We all started having different conversations with each other until the food was done.

"Y'all got some fucking hot sauce in this bitch?" Zay asked.

"Xavier cuss in my house again and imma punch you just like I punch my own kids." Yvette pointed at him.

"My fault." He put his hands up in surrender.

Jayda walked into the kitchen along with Royalty and Reign.

"Here." She handed me my charger.

"Where did you get this from? I ain't give it to you." I scrunched up my face.

"I took it. I ain't bring mine." She said before walking away to fix her a plate.

I can't stand children.

"Momma where Sincere at?" Reign asked.

"Ion know but he better get here before all the food gone cause I ain't cooking any time soon after this." She said.

After we all made our plates we were about to go back where we was before but I heard a knock at the door.

"Cedes open the door." Rondo said causing me to smack my lips.

"This ain't my house." I mumbled before walking to the front door and opening it.

"Aight I'm back." Bam walked in.

"Nice." I said and was about to close the door.

"Girl wait!" Alexus stopped me and walked in.

"When you get here?"

"Just now, I had to wait until my momma came back with her car so I could use it. Where the food at?"

"In the kitchen." I pointed and went back upstairs.