CHAPTER 27. SORRY SORRY GALTI HO GAYI

Start from the beginning

Every day, every hour, tears streamed down my cheeks, but I made an effort to conceal them beneath a smiling facade. I sought solace in the privacy of my trailer at work, where I could hide and cry in solitude. The tears seemed to flow relentlessly, often without any clear or apparent reason behind them. It was as if a floodgate had been unlocked, and my tears became a constant companion, reflecting the inner turmoil that consumed my mind.

I was down. I was sad. I was exhausted. I was a crying mess. Despite trying to put on a front, deep down, I wished for a way to break free from this darkness that had engulfed me.

The combination of work pressures, the ongoing shooting for "Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar", signing new film contracts, and frequent travels had become a significant source of stress for me. Each day seemed like a never-ending rollercoaster ride, leaving me mentally and physically drained.

I was haunted by the fear of falling short or making the wrong decisions. The relentless pursuit of success had me questioning my every move, second-guessing my choices, and feeling overwhelmed with self-doubt. I had a deep desire to meet everyone's expectations, and it was exhausting. The weight of it all became too much to bear, and I couldn't control my emotions At night, I sought solace in my bed, where I found myself replaying the events of each day, analyzing every detail, and worrying about the outcomes. Did I do enough? Was it the right choice?

The constant demands and responsibilities in the industry had taken a toll on my emotional well-being, making me feel increasingly fragile and vulnerable. The lack of personal time, coupled with the ever-present scrutiny from the media and paparazzi, added an extra layer of pressure.

It felt like I was constantly under a microscope, with every aspect of my life subject to intense public observation. There was no escape from the public eye. I knew it came with the territory of my job and I understood that dealing with it was part of the package, but still it was tough.

The intrusive attention invaded even the most intimate moments, robbing me of any sense of normalcy. The constant fear of making a wrong move or being misjudged by the public only intensified the heavy burden I was already carrying, exacerbating the emotional strain I was going through.

I believed that the media attention had affected my relationship with Aditya. Even though we had only been together for a month, news about us had quickly spread like wildfire everywhere. Pictures of our outings were splashed all over tabloids and social media, and speculations about our future as a couple were rampant.

In an attempt to preserve some privacy, we tried to be discreet and used various strategies to keep our relationship under wraps. We would carefully select less publicized venues for our dinners, lunches, and outings, hoping to avoid the prying eyes of paparazzi.

We had made a conscious decision never to appear together at public events, ensuring that we would arrive separately and in different cars to avoid being photographed together. Adi and I had a routine where he would always spend the night at my place, and in the morning, he would leave early, and the same would happen vice versa when I stayed at his home.

Despite our best attempts at discretion, it seemed like the media was always one step ahead. And we weren't the type of calling the paps for attention.

Fans were super happy to learn about us getting back together, and it caused a massive buzz on social media. At first, I had been a little flattered by the overwhelming love and attention, even though we hadn't officially confirmed our relationship. However, it had soon become too much. Once again, I understood that it was a part of being an actress, and so on, but still it was irritating because people didn't know the full story about our relationship.