||Escalate||

You are lying down with August, Just chilling and watching a movie when your phone vibrates. Its a text from your best friend, Chresanto. A dirty playful text that you don't want August to see. You place your hand over the screen and try to contain your laughter.

"Watchu laughing at?" He asks.

"Nothing" You slap your hand over your mouth and turn away.

"Whats so funny?"

"August" You groan."Nothing. I'm laughing at myself"

"You're laughing at yourself?" He raises an eyebrow."I don't think so.
Give me the phone"

"What? No" You snap.

"You must got sum to hide then" He scoffs.

"I have nothing to hide. Its a private text that has nothing to do with you-"

He stops you mid sentence and snatches the phone out of your hand. He see's the picture Chresanto sent you and throws the phone across the room.

"Dick pics, huh?" He chuckles."You interested in nigga's dicks now?"

"August" You laugh."It was a joke. You know i have known Chresanto for 6 years now. Since i was 15. Its just friendly humour"

"Please" He slips his Jordan's on and places his snap back onto his head."Save it for a pussy nigga who actually got time to listen to you explain yourself. I don't wanna hear that bullshit. I'm tired of your ass"

You try to talk but no words come to mind. You simply roll your eyes and pay no attention to his attitude. You know full well he has done the same shit before. Just as a joke. Nothing more and nothing less. Especially, because you have grown up with Chresanto. You two share your own humour that may not be funny to others. But, thats you.

"So you ignoring me now?" He snickers."Aight, bitch. I see ya game"

"Fuck off, August" You spat.

"Fuck you" He leaves out.

You smack your lips. Asking yourself, What the hell just happened?

Ouch 😳🙆 I'd rush after his ass, Forreal. 😒😂. New book 😏🎉♥😜

- TakenByNun 💙🌹