when she got mad - 1

Here is the teaser for Aminahishaque os contest...

Hope you like it😚💜mad, ****************************
Scene 1--

Karan is sitting near the window of his room, and just smiling like mad...

He suddenly , smilingly held his head:-- ohh my godd, preeta, your are justt, osmm yaar, tumhaari wo pagalpantii, your innocance, cuteness, and what not, drown me in your love more, bss ab mai kal hi tumhe propose karunga...

He leaned to the window, and closed his eyes, smilingly...

Scene 2:--

Preeta to fruit seller:-- ooo bhaiyya, sabjiii h, koi pakshi nahi h jise aap hawa me chod rahe ho...ki jaao betaa ud jaao, jitnaa upar jaa sakte ho jaao!! Huhh!

Fruit seller 😅:-- par beti ye to, ful (fruits) h, sabji nahi, or naahi koi pakshi!!

Preeta bites her tounge and nervously laugh!!

Preeta 😅:-- sorry uncle wo flow flow me nikal gaya, !! Okk, thanku byee!!

Saying this she immediately pick up two mangoes and ran from their...

Fruit seller from behind:-- aree bitiyaa, mere ful to waapas kardoo, are mera ghaata hojaayega!!

Preeta while running turns and saw him ,

Preeta :--   aree uncle jii, do mangoes me aapka kyaa ghaata ho raha h, sheehh, tata!!

Saying this she left from their giggling while, fruit seller smilingly slapped his forehead...

Unknown to them, a person is seeing them, and he is revealed to be our karan...

Karan smilingly:-- preeta preeta lreeta, you are crazyy, yaar....bsss aaj mai wo keh dungaa jo shayad tum bhi sunna chaahti ho, !! Par ye gayi kaha!!?

He went behind her...

Scene 3:--

Preeta is seeing karan from the corner of her eyes:-- bss itnaa hi bologe!!?

Karan looked up, and wide her eyes:-- you are such a mad girl, maine 5 min ki script ready ki thii, tumhe sunaane ke liye and you said, that, its all😱, !!

Preeta shrugged his shoulders casually, while he just lay on the grass being tired...

Preeta giggles, and lay beside her, karan smiled and surrounded her by his arms...

Both were laying in each other embrace , witnessing the beautiful view in front of them...

*****************************

Well idk , maine kyaa likhaa h😂😂!! Jo jo dimaag me aata gaya, i just write it down😂😂!!

She is crazy, he is sensible, she is expert in hiding her pain, he is expert in recognising the pain..

She got mad, when he proposes her, he get his whole life back when she accepted him...

He loved her all habits...😌💜

Bssss, khatam😂💜!!

Os will be , day after tomorrow😌💜!!

Till then, comment me bataaye kaisa h😂💜!!

Nainu😌💜

🎉 आपने Preeran Os Corner को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Preeran Os Cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें