Love at first sight😘

Hiiii guys,, mai is samay bada waala gussa hu Priyu644,,, and @kusumsultana  se😤😤😤😤,, isiliye ab kuch din tak bas os padho..... 😌😌😌.....

So here is my new os of preeran,,, hope you all like it......

A handsome guy who was crying his luggage,, enter in the airport of delhi..... He enter,, and sat at the waiting area,, after sometime,,, his plane name was announced.... He went and give his luggage in the luggage area.... (Pata nahi is place ko kya kehte hai😁😁

He enter in the airplane,,,, looking downwards.... Suddenly he hear a sweet voice.... Of a girl... She is an air hostess...

Aur hostess :-- good morning sir!!!  Welcome to our plane have a safe journey.....

Guy look at her and get list in her beautiful face.... She is feeling his gaze so she move inside.... He also move and sat in his respected seat....

She started giving information of the plane,,, while he was just lost in her....

She is feeling a bit uncomfortable,,, she goes ti her one friend name srishty!!

Air hostess :-- yarrr,, srishty dekh n,, wo jo ladka hai n,, wo mujhe kabse bhure jaa raha hai,, mujhe kuch thuk nahi lag raha,,,

Srishty kook at the guy:-- hayee,, kitna cute hai,,, iski smile mashallah,,, preeta dekh n kitna hand some hai,, dekh raha hai to dekhne de n,, tu kyo itni beutiful ban kar aa jaati hai,, chal ab apni duty kar....

Saying this she left,,, and our beutiful hostess,, preeta,, also left....

At that time,, karan called her by ringing the bell....

She came their...

Preeta:-- yes sir,, what you want!!??

So guys,, ab to pata chal hi gaya hoga,, ki guy kaun hai,, srishty ke discription se,, he is the one and only the karan luthra..

Karan:-- hmmmm,, I want a cup of coffee...

Preeta :-- sure sir,, I am here within a minute....