Changed 💔 love 💜

"From the outside of a window... A boy is standing their and gazing the moon, and thinking that, how the persons can be changed, yes the changed, this word is sooo, hurting, bcz his life, his love of life, is changed, she changed her totally she get busy her in own life leaving him, behind... On the day of new year, we get to know that, where she applies a form, they accepted her job, she cant controls her happiness, they celebrated the new year, and victory of her success.... "

He wipes his tears remembering her love, :-- tum itni change hojaaogi, maine socha nahi thaa...

"After sometime of his job, she transferred somewhere, without him notice... "

:-- tum itni busy hogayi, ki, mujhe utna kaabil nahi samjhaa, mujhe tum bata nahi saki, ki, tumhaare transfer hochuka h,!! He chuckled, you are changed babydoll, you totally change...!!

" he is drowning in the painting of her love, her preeta, he is karan, of hiss preeta... After the separation from his love, he drown himself in the thoughts and the painting of his love, "

His thought broke by the knock of the door... He turn and found his best friend standing their...

Karan smile with tears :--  rishabh!!, aa n, waha kyu khada h,!!

Rishabh came their and put his hand on his shoulder...

Rishabh:-- ye le!! Aur aansu poch!!

He give him an envelope... Karam confusingly saw it, and open it, now the he is on the verge of crying seeing it he can't bear it and hugs rishabh tightly....

Karan cryingly:;- tu, tujhe kaise pata mai ye sab karraha hu, tune mera sapna pura kardiya,!!, tujh jaisa dost bhagwaan har kisi ko de... Ily mere bhai,!!

Rishabh hugs him back:-- shhhh, bass's..... Ab chal, jldi jldi tayyari kar, art exhibition kal hi h,!!

Karan nods with teary eyes, and goes to his art room, while rishabh also went behind him, when he enters, their he get shock...

Rishabh:-- karan, ye sab, ye photos to,!

Karan smile :-- preeta ki h,!! Uske alawaa mai kisi aur ki tasvir banaane ki soch bhi nahi Sakta,!! Art exhibition me yahi paintings jaayengi...!!

Rishabh nods with smiling...

" the true love is that, who help us in, our worse time, and this unconditional love we gain from only and only our friends, yess friend, the friendship heal us rapidly then love, rishabh, he is my childhood friend, he is the friend, who know me, who know my situation, he always be support with me, I am., very poor these day, I have lack of money, he is a ray of hope, who give me light, he knows everything about me and preeta, he chuckled, preeta, I don't know where is she, but I can feel, how much pain she is suffering from, I don't k ow why, god is taking our test, but I have to score, in the test, he laugh, next morning I am thinking all that, then"

Some one tap, his shoulder he turn and found rishabh standing their, with a cup. Of tea....

Preeran Os Cornerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें