Morning Adventures

BEFORE YOU READ: this is the sequel to "I Love You." and has references to past events to the other book, so please read it before this so it makes more sense!!

Todoroki's POV

The sun was shining through the window, leaving freckles of light to dance across the wall and leave the room in a warm golden hue.

Izuku and I's suitcase was laying on the floor beside the door of Izuku's dorm room, the bag filled with clothes and other things that Izuku and I needed for our trip to the beach, which was happening today.

The whole class was bouncing everywhere yesterday, too excited to sleep as they munched on junk food while watching a movie, a few whispers being spread about how some of the class was planning to say the night in other cabins, even though Aizawa said it was strictly against the rules.

It was four people per cabin, and Izuku, Katsuki, Kirishima and I planned on staying together, but then Kirishima decided against it and ended up bunking with Sero and Kaminari, using the excuse that he had to keep an eye on the two.

None of us went against his wishes, and let him be with his other friends, especially since we will be seeing everyone while at the beach anyway.

Right now, I was lying on Izuku's bed, both of us tucked firmly under the covers while embracing, our breaths in harmony and slightly laboured as we both calmed down from our high.

Izuku was resting on my chest, skin on skin as he pushed his head under my chin, his wild hair tickling my nose. I raised my hand and weaved my fingers through the green strands, breathing in and out through my nose.

After a few minutes, Izuku pushed upwards so he was straddling my waist, his body on clear display as wiped some sweat from his forehead.

"That was fun, Shouto." He smiled, leaning down and kissing me.

I nodded, melting into the kiss and bringing my hands to his bare waist. "You're amazing, Izuku."

The other boy smiled, leaning back again and reaching for his phone. "It's nearly seven, so we have 30 minutes before we need to get up."

I nodded, smiling. "All we need to do is wash up, and get dressed, since we are already packed. We have some spare time . . ."

Izuku laughed, throwing his phone to where our clothes were discarded on the floor. "Do you wanna do another round?"

I smiled cheekily, sitting up and flipping the greenette over so he was against the pillows. I pulled his waist up and pressed against him gently, warmth already spreading through our bodies and soft moans escaping our mouths. "Definitely."

~ Time Skip ~

After our heat-filled fun, Izuku and I washed up and got dressed, ready to tackle the day.

I grabbed our suitcase and Izuku's hand, leaving his dorm and walking down the hallway towards the elevator before joining our classmates outside the dorms, where they were already beginning to board the bus.

Izuku and I sat together in the middle of the bus, the smaller boy already tired and falling asleep on my shoulder. I felt slightly guilty that he was exhausted, because maybe I went too hard on him, or maybe he didn't like it.

I shook my head and sighed, because no, if Izuku didn't like it then he would have stopped me, right?

Right?

Aizawa stood at the front of the bus, eyeing Izuku and I for a second before calling for everyone's attention.

"The ride to the beach will be roughly 2 hours, and a 15-minute break at the half-way point. This is the last chance for anyone to use the bathroom for another hour, does anyone want to go?"

The class stayed silent, and the teacher nodded, turning and sitting in his seat beside the driver. "Very well."

Once the bus started moving, the sound in the bus got louder as everyone chatted to each other, Katsuki sometimes throwing a tantrum over what someone said.

I rolled my eyes and moved Izuku from my shoulder to my lap, covering his ears in hope to help him sleep better. The greenette still frowned in his sleep at the noise and squirmed, and I found myself getting irritated at the class because Izuku needed sleep –

"Hey, Todoroki," I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned to see Momo. "I made these for Midoriya."

She handed me sound-cancelling headphones that were made from a soft leather material. I took them and thanked her quietly, giving her a small smile before turning back to Izuku and placing the object over his head, making sure that his ears were completely covered and that he was comfortable.

After that, Izuku seemed to be a lot calmer, and was in a deep sleep that he so much deserved.

I rested my right arm on his waist while my other hand played with his hair. I found my right hand slowly slipping under his shirt, and I subconsciously held his stomach, a sense of protectiveness washing over me as I rubbed circles into his skin.

I don't know why, but I've been doing that a lot lately, holding his stomach and feeling for something, anything, even though Izuku is a boy and can't get pregnant. Nonetheless, I was certain that one day I would start a family with Izuku.

It was what we wanted, after all.

An hour seemed to slip by like seconds, and I quickly found myself waking Izuku up as we arrived at our break spot.

I walked with him towards the bathrooms, both of us relieving ourselves and grabbing a snack from Aizawa before walking towards the grass area where most of the class sat. I lead Izuku towards Katsuki, who was sitting alone while staring at the sky, munching quietly on an apple.

"Hey, Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed, running up to the blonde and hugging him.

Katsuki huffed a laugh and squeezed Izuku back, looking over the greenette's shoulder to me, and quickly gesturing for me to sit down. I did as he wanted and sat beside him, Izuku eventually breaking his hug from the blonde and falling to my lap.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his stomach, which has become a reflex over the past week, and spread my fingers out. Izuku quickly bought his hands on top of mine, sighing and leaning into my chest.

I kissed the back of his neck, earning a giggle from the other boy.

When I looked up, Katsuki was staring at us, his mouth hanging open.

"What is this?" he asked, gesturing to our position. "Shouto, did you get Izuku pregnant or some shit?"

Both Izuku and I's face flushed red, and we shook our heads. "Of course not, Kacchan! I'm a boy."

"Not yet."

Izuku and I both talked at the same time, and we turned to stare at each other wide-eyed. Katsuki started laughing, falling back onto the grass and rolling around.

Once the blonde calmed down he sat back up, sitting next to us again. "Look, I'm happy for you guys to have that kind of relationship, especially since all the shit that's gone down," We all took a breath, Izuku moving one of his hands to rub at his left wrist, where his scar is. "But please don't do anything too lovey-dovey while we're here. I'd like to get some sleep."

Izuku and I nodded, smiling at the blonde.

After a few more minutes of chatting, we entered the bus again and set off for the beach.

Welcome to the new book!

Please vote and comment!