Preetha: wo....kar(realising) wo slip ho rahe the isiliye meine pakda.

Rishi nods.

Rishi: chal let's go that side.waha ache pics athe hein... 

He was taking her while Preetha sees karan hopefully.Karan remembers a place as he was wandering before.He stops preetha calling her.

Karan: Preetha....

Rishi and preetha turn to him .

Karan: wo aap puch rahe the naa blue bells ke baare mein.... meine waha dekha hein.Come I will explain their origin to you.

Rishi is confused while preetha understood and smiled at him.

Preetha: haa ....mujhe dekhna hein.....Rishi i will come back and then we will take pics.

she goes to karan.

Preetha: chale.....

Karan nods and they both go to a nearby place.Its like a rock cave with no roof preetha goes inside with bag.......while Karan making sure that nobody is around he also goes inside.  

Preetha: thum kyun aaya ?

Karan: mujhe laga thumhe kuch help chahiye.

Preetha: mujhe kisika help nai chahiye aapka tho bilkul nai. jao ab....

Karan(moving towards her): sure.....??

Preetha(moving backwards): haa....

Karan(pins her to wall and blocking her ): pakka...??

Preetha(nervously): h....h...ha.....

Karan(moving back with attitude): theekey.......agar help chahiye tho math bulana.mein nai aaunga....

Preetha: meine kahana help nai chahiye.....mein nai bulanga thumhe.ab thum jaao.....

He moves outside smirking while she gets confused.She tries to move but she couldn't as her shirt lace were struck.She failed loosing it and atlast called karan for help.

Preetha: Karan......karan.....

Karan(smiling): Kya hua?

Preetha: meri dress struck hua hein aur free nai ho rahi........help karona.

Karan: thumhe meri help nai chahiye naa. Ab kyun bula rahi ho?.

Preetha : arey tab nai chahiye tha lekin ab chahiye........please aao.

Karan(smirking): acha chalo.....agar mein thumhe help karu tho mujhe kya milega?

Preetha: mujhse khel rahe honaa........ok jo thumhe chahiye woh thumhe milegaa. 

Karan(smiling): really?

Preetha: ha really.....ab tho aao.

He smiles and goes inside within a second.

Karan(going inside): I am here.....ab ek minute mein thumhe free kardunga.

He frees the lace and she hugs him.

Preetha: thank you...thank you....

He too hugs her.

Karan: mujhe thank you nai chahiye.....mujhe mera inaam chahiye.

she comes out of hug.

Preetha: kya chahiye bathao....

He cups her face looking at her.She looks at him nervously while he smiles at her.

Karan(looking into her eyes): mujhe.....

Preetha(looking at him): hmmmm....

Karan: mujhe thumhari smile chahiye.

She gets surprised while karan continues cupping her face lovingly.

karan: One sweet smile of your's makes me forget 100 worries.

She smiles heartfully listening it.

Karan(admiring): This is what i want.........mere hothe hue thumhe tension lene ki jaroorat nai hein.I will be there for you everytime.  

An assurance that he didn't or does not leave her hand no matter what.She smiles nodding.

Preetha(placing on his hands): I know.....thank you.

He kissed her forehead.

Karan: thum change karo mein bahar wait kartha hu.....

She nodded smilingly and he went away.

Rishi was waiting for both of them.

Rishi: kaha chal gaya dono?kya bol rahe the....... Blue bells ? preetha ko uske baare mein kyun jaanna hein?

He was confused about everything when sandy called him.

Preetha changed her dress and wore a black kurti and jeans.She came out taking her bag and karan saw her.He smiles admiring her.

karan: chale......

He was about to move but preetha pulls him back holding hand.She kisses him all of a sudden and he was left shocked.She comes out of kiss and see him lovingly.

Preetha: mujhe bhi thumhara badi wali smile chahiye...........

Karan: badi wali smile chahiye tho kiss bhi badi hona chahiye. 

He kisses her again.It becomes a loving one with karan holding preetha closely and preetha wrapping her hands around him.They come out of the kiss and join their foreheads.

Both: Thank you so much.......

They smile for their coincidence and she kisses his cheek.

and continues in the next part........