Our New Years day out

Start from the beginning

"Ahem," Yao coughed to catch their attention. Alfred looked at me and smiled as he stood up. I blushed a bit as I see him examine the new outfit. "It looks so gorgeous on you Arthur! You look like a real queen," he smiles hugging me close as I hug back a bit. I hid my blush in his chest as he gently swayed us pretending we were dancing to music. I smile leaning against him. He held me close and massaged my back and shoulders. I notice Yao and Ivan were staring at us and smiling showing me a thumbs up I smile looking up at Alfred. "Thanks Alfred, really. I'll give these clothes to the real queen you wish to have later," I responded as he shakes his head. "Nope they get their own clothes. For now I love yours the most," he smiles as I sigh contently, leaning into him.

"C'mon guys! We are never going to do everything we want to today," Yao begged us as we both smiled and chuckled lightly at how excited Yao was. According to Ivan and Alfred, Yao is very happy and excited on New Years. "Alright all mighty Yao. Where to first," Alfred teased as Yao looked at him with a slight glare. "Hmm I thought we could go shopping, eat something and then start heading back home to get dressed for the party," Yao explained as everyone smiled at the list agreeing with it. "Alright but please can we go to the video game store so we can buy some new games for the new year," Alfred begged as Yao sighed but agreed. "Fine but not for long," he strictly said as Alfred fist bumped the air. I smile at his enthusiasm as I suddenly realized something. "Wait what's this about a party?" I asked feeling my anxiety raise. "Don't worry it's just a small party the castle holds to celebrate the new year. It's a surprise but I promise you you'll love it," Alfred assures gently holding my hand. I nodded as everyone started their way to the exit.

Surprisingly this is my first time in the city of the Spade kingdom. We were sitting in a carriage, bumping every time the carriage goes over a rock. Alfred was sitting next to me as he kept gently holding my hand reassuring me that he is there. Yao and Ivan was sitting next to each other and was immediately sent into a conversation. Alfred and I stayed silent, me just admiring the beautiful city. "Wow..." I mumble to myself staring at the beautiful scenery that was the Spade kingdom. "It's beautiful right?" Alfred asked as he smiled. "Yes it is...wow..." I mumble as he chuckles. He starts telling me about the town, pointing at buildings as he explains what they were build for.

I smile sadly seeing a building dedicated to my father and mother's company. Kirkland's whiskey~ Alfred noticed as he gently pulled me in for a hug. "Don't worry Arthur, it's going to be fine," he smiles gently squeezing my hand. I smile leaning onto him. "I know dear, I know," I smile holding his hand back. He for the rest of the ride continued to try and distract me from the memories of my parents. I smile realizing it as I leaned into him and I look up at him," I'm alright dear. I'm happy here with you." He blushes a bit but smiled holding me close,"I'm glad."

The carriage stopped as Alfred helped me up. "We're here," Yao announced as we started walking through the beautiful city. We went into every shop we possibly could. We went into a clothing shop to buy the clothes for tonight. Apparently it was kimonos. Yao was the first one to get his, it was a blood red with a yellow band on his waist, tied in a beautiful bow. His kimono had a beautiful dragon on his collar which was yellow in color and breathed orange flames. With it he received a red rose flower crown to put in his hair.

Next up was Alfred. He had a beautiful baby blue kimono with a dark blue band around his waist. His was decorated with spades on the hems of the kimono and spades above the band. He had a hairpin that had a spade on it. He sat next to me as Ivan was next, but something caught my eye...

I immediately hid in Alfred's chest, holding myself in a tiny ball. He looked at me concerned as he gently held me close, Ivan and Yao also concerned. "What's wrong Arthur?" He asks confused as I held onto his shirt, my breathing uneasy and my chest tightening. I couldn't form words for a while as I then just hugged him close. "Francis...just noticed we were...here," I tried to explain seeing Francis had spotted us as I whimpered in Alfred's chest. "Please don't leave me..." I begged him feeling tears prick my eyes as he quickly thinks of something.