Our New Years day out

Start from the beginning

I first went to wake up Alfred. I see he was still hugging 'me' (aka the pillow). I sit next to him on the bed and gently brush his hair. "Alfred wake up. I made breakfast for you guys," I smile as he gently held my hand that was brushing my hair. I gently held it back as he groaned opening up his eyes and looking up at me. "Good morning dear," I smile at him as his bad morning attitude immediately faded away. "Good morning Artie. Happy early new year," he smiles as I realized why Ivan and Alfred were there. The four of us are spending New Years together. I smile as I gently squeezed his hand. "Happy early New Years," I smile as he sits up and hugs me. I hug back a bit leaning against his chest.

"C'mon dear I made breakfast for the four of us," I smile as his eyes immediately sparkled. We quickly got dressed as we made our way to Yao's room. I still had the little dress Yao gave me earlier on in the year while Alfred still had his king outfit. We finally made it to his room as we see Ivan holding Yao close to his chest as Yao cuddled into him. Both of us chuckled and laughed a bit as we look at the two. It surprised me when I saw them act like lovers but then Alfred told me they're just friends. "I don't want to wake them," I chuckle as Alfred smirked.

He ran out of the room as I glare at him thinking he was leaving me to do it. "Hey come back here you bastard," I scream in a hushed tone looking to where Alfred was running. I was about to hesitantly wake them but he returned. I glared at him,"Where the hell did you go?" "Well I went to get this and then I'm going to run for my life," he explained pulling out an air horn. I looked at him confused before he pressed it and it made a huge noise. Ivan and Yao jumped up in bed surprised as Ivan almost immediately held Yao to his chest to protect him for in case there is danger. Alfred started laughing his ass off at their reaction as I let out stifled laughs. Ivan glared at Alfred and chased him around the castle while Yao and I went to get breakfast.

They finally joined us for breakfast that I prepared (of course with the help of Matthew). I received a lot of compliments because of it as Alfred showered me with praise. It probably reminded him of Matthew. We talked about the day we planned. We planned on going out in a few hours and just do what we wanted to do. Yao instructed us to get ready as everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms.

Since Alfred and I were already dressed we hung out on the bed and talked about all the things that has happened this year. "Wow the time I was here went by so quickly... I don't want to ever let this stop," I whisper as Alfred smiled and held me close to his chest. "I'm never going to let you leave with that bastard. He can pry you from my cold dead hands for all I care," he answered as I whimpered and crawled closer to him. "I don't want you to die," I whimpered in his chest as I see he noticed. He gently patted my head, gently playing with my hair. I hum in approval as I cuddle closer. "Never in a million years will I leave you alone," he smiles as I smile back brightly. I hope you meant that Alfred...

There was a knock at the door startling us both. He opened the door as we see it is Yao with a present in his hand. He smiles at me,"I have a present for Arthur's first New Years party in the Spade kingdom," he smiled handing me the present. I stare at him surprised. "You really didn't have to do that," I smile at him as he shook his head as he smiled brightly at me. "It's no problem. Now come, let me help you," he grabbed my hand leading me to his room. He started getting me ready in the clothes that was in the present.

I look into the mirror as I smile at the change of clothing. I was now wearing a beige-brown colored trousers, snow white dress-shirt with a light blue vest over it. I also had a white bow around my neck and still kept the small hat. He puts on the dark blue jacket as I twirl a bit looking at myself in the mirror. The buttons are in the shape of a spade, as well as most of the decorations. I smile as I curtsied before Yao, not knowing what else to do. "Thank you so much Yao. I love it," I smile as I look at myself in the mirror again. "Hey it's no problem. I like this one more than the other since it fits you so well. And I'm sure Alfred will like this too," he smiled as I nodded. He got ready himself as we made it back to the two Kings who seemed to be having an argument. Though it wasn't a bad or heated argument, it was more a playful and fun debate. We both chuckled at them as we talked about it till we were finally in front of them, though they did not notice.