22 ~ Be My Solace ~

Start from the beginning

How will he find his way out from this mess? But Arnav got his answers immediately...As if destiny listened his silent pray.

Arnav's phone vibrated the very moment breaking Arnav's chain of thoughts...He looks at the mobile, another message from Khushi...

Khushi...

His Khushi..

Finally Arnav unlock the mobile and which revealed took his breath away..

128 missed calls and 56 messages...

From Khushi...

From HIS Khushi.....

"What will he do with this girl? How will he throw out every gesture of this selfless love? Will he able to survive without her?"

His thought was broken when an incoming call from Khushi broke his trance..with a shaky hand Arnav received the call,

" Hello... Hello... Arnav.. Arnav... Are you there? Are you fine?" a worried Khushi bombarded questions the moment Arnav received the call..

Arnav closed his eyes and bites his lips tight to hold the urge not to cry. Her voice is slowly soothing his restless heart...

What will he do without her?

" Arnav.. I know you are listening.. Please.. At least say you are fine...Please come back.." Khushi's voice was thickening with emotions...

" did she cried??" Arnav jolted in his place..

" Khushi.. are you.. are you crying?" he asked while few tear drops rolled down in his cheeks.

" No.. Just.. Something went in my eyes.. It's been 18 hours almost you are outside, did not take your food and medicines properly.. How you can be so ignorant about your health Arnav ?? You know Advay was asking about you so many times.." Khushi whispered while controlling her sobs..

" And What about you? Did you also search for me?" Arnav whispered back feeling all restless suddenly.

Khushi did not spoke anything but her uneven breathing and silent sobs were enough to answer Arnav's question.

" Please stop crying.. I.. I am just trapped in something.. I.." Arnav was unable to produce proper words to justify his actions.

" Are you by any chance angry with me? did I do something to disappoint you? I am so.. sorry... I..."Khushi sobbed a little louder..

" No... Khushi.. You... How I will explain you.. I just a little bit messed up now.." Arnav was cut off by Khushi's next question.

" Problem may come, but why are you distancing yourself with your family? With Advay? With...." Khushi paused suddenly then again spoke, " Why are you away from ME ? I mean from US ?"

" Don't cry.. stop...I.. I.. am.." Arnav could not find any proper words to justify his acts of not receiving Khushi's any call or reply her messages... It's not about today's incident but It's about HIS own decision to stay away from Khushi..

How could he inflict pain on his Khushi ?

" Please.. No.. don't give any justification.. Just.. Come back please.. It's late night.. Just come back to US... to OUR HOME....without you it's so lifeless..."Khushi finally sobbed a little more breaking Arnav's heart a little more..

" shhhh... don't cry.. please.. Khushi.. Khushi.. I... I am coming back.. to OUR HOME... to YOU...." With that Arnav just cut the call and hung his head and cried.