❤️Chapter 32❤️

Andy sat up in his bed sneezing and coughing. He felt a mess and he was sure he looked like one too. The door of the bathroom opened and out walked Rye, naked with only a towel wrapped loosely around his waist and water droplets all over his body.

If Andy didn't feel like he'd just been hit by a bus, he'd be drooling over the sight. "Babe, why are you still in bed?" Rye asked going over to his closet to get some clothes. Andy pulled the sheets off of himself and got off of the bed. "Am I not supposed to be?" He asked sniffling because of his stuffed nose.

The little sound made Rye's attention snap right to him. "Baby please tell me you're not sick" Rye whined holding his hand to Andy's forehead. He groaned as he felt how warm his head was. "Today's Ryley's Valentine's Day ballet recital" Rye said making Andy's eyes widen.

He'd completely forgotten about it. He'd been so busy lately with dealing with constant phone calls from his parents and the sudden appearance of Ryes mom. "Rye what am I going to do" he asked taking Rye by his shoulders and shaking him rapidly.

"First you can't stop shaking me" Rye says, Andy stopping immediately and mumbling an apology. "You're just going to have to miss it, I don't want you getting even more sick" Rye states making Andy stare at him like he was crazy.

"You're asking me to miss my baby's recital because of a stuffed nose and a few coughs" Andy said walking toward Rye with every word making him back into a wall. Rye, scared to say anything, nods his head. Andy scoffs and turns away from him "the answer is no, I'm going to that recital" Andy says marching into the bathroom and slamming the door.

Andy was dressed and downstairs after that. He refused to talk to Rye at the moment because he'd suggested he stay at home. Ryley walked downstairs with river behind her.

Rye walked down behind them with a small garment bag in one hand while he held Leo in his arm. "Ready to go?" Andy asked Ryley and River and they nodded. Andy ignored the haze of Rye as he took Leo out of his arms, placing him on his hip and walking out of the door.

Once arriving, Ryley was rushed backstage so she could get ready. Rye found a seat in the audience next to Harvey and Loren. "Hey guys" Harvey said, Loren waving while carter sat in her lap. She'd become Harvey's partner after the whole Nicole cheating on Rye with her partner. Her and her partner luckily only had one child, Noah, who fit in great with Harvey's kids.

Andy sits down a seat away from Rye, placing River down in the seat while he held Leo. Rye sighed because he knew Andy was still upset with him. Before Rye could say anything, the curtain began to open.

All girls looked beautiful with their red ballerina outfits all lined up in a row with bright smiling faces. Ryley smiled and waved once she spotted Rye and Andy, Andy almost bursting into tears as he waved back. His little girl looked so grown up.

After the performance, Andy ran backstage to give Ryley a big hug and shower her in kisses. "You did so good sweetheart" he said as he picked her up. She giggled uncontrollably as she tried to say thank you.

"Guys, all the parents are taking the kids out for pizza, are you coming?" Mikey asked as he held Mia in his arms. Andy nodded his head while Rye shook his. Andy looked at him with a raised brow and crossed his arms "why not?" He asked. "I'm gonna take Leo home since he can't eat pizza anyway" Rye says. Andy hands him over without another word and follows Mikey toward the exit.

After Rye thought Andy was gone for sure, he got into his car heading toward the store. He rushed in buying everything Andy liked, anything from candy to stuffed animals. Rye zoomed around the store while Leo giggled happily.

Once Rye was sure he got everything he needed, he practically ran to the register. When he'd gotten there, he saw a familiar long haired blond ringing up a lady in front of him. "Oh hello I haven't seen you in a while" Harper says with a smile. " I haven't seen you in a while as well" Rye says with a half smile.

"Is all this for Andy?" Harper says with a knowing smirk. A lot of guys had been here frantically buying Valentine's Day things because their significant other was either mad at them or they'd forgotten about the important day.

Rye nods his head as he pulled out his money to pay for it. "Andy's mad at me so I have to make it up to him" Rye says taking the bags and putting them in the basket. Leo sat in the basket clapping his hands and giggling as Harper made faces at him. "Well I hope everything will work out" Harper says and waved goodbye as Rye heads toward the door, "Thank you" he said waving back.

When Rye had gotten home, he got to work decorating their whole bedroom. He placed the stuffed animals all over the bed. He made a heart out of flower petals, placing come on the floor. He let the balloons fly up to the ceiling while the strings hung down. He placed heart shaped chocolate boxes between each stuffed animal. All in all the room looked amazing and he was finished just in time to hear the door opening.

Andy immediately starting smiling once he'd seen the flower petals leading up to his room. He was glad he let Ryley and River go to Mikey's because they would've ran right through the petals. Andy went along picking up flower petals as he went.

When he'd gotten to his door there was a note stuck to it. "Happy Valentine's Day babe, I love you more than words can explain, p.s. I'm sorry" Andy read already starting to tear up but when he'd opened his bedroom door, he let the tears fall. There was Rye down on one knee holding a ring box. "Andy would you make me an even happier man and marry me?" Rye asked. Andy nodded his head, crying too much to say anything.

Rye got up off his knees and slid the ring onto his finger, kissing his hand then his lips in the process. The ring wasn't very extravagant just a simple ring with a small diamond on it but Andy didn't care what it looked like or how big it was. There love wasn't measured nor how expensive things were but how much it meant to them.

Andy wrapped his arms around his neck and cried into his chest and overwhelmed with joy. "Happy Valentine's Day" Rye whispered into his ear. Andy let go of his neck wiping at his eyes "H-happy Valentine's Day" he said smiling widely at him "I love you so much thank you for everything" He added hugging him again.

"Thank you for being there for me through everything" Rye said hugging him closer to his chest. "I love you so much" Rye whispered into his ear again he was ready to spend the rest of his life with the small blond wrapped in his arms.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Happy Valentine's Day babes, hope you get lots of candy and kisses today❤️❤️❤️