Chapter 1

Andy woke up feeling like something bad was going to happen. He didn't know what or why he just knew something bad was gonna happen. He decided to try to shake the feeling off and go take a shower and get ready for school. He stared at the crop top sweater and black high waisted skirt.

He always dressed in female clothing and he always got made fun of for it. Rye Beaumont was his biggest bully ever since middle school. He didn't know why Rye hated him but he hated Rye just as much. Rye never physically hit him and he never physically hit Rye. He couldn't even if he wanted to because he knew Rye was ten times stronger than him.

"Fuck what Rye and his stupid friends think" he said to himself and picked up the clothes going into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

He walked downstairs after getting dressed only to find no one home, as usual. His parents go to work before he wakes up and comes back when he's asleep. His parents have loads of money, which Andy doesn't care about honestly.

If his friends wants to go shopping, he buys them whatever they want and his parents say nothing. They would rather their son spend boatloads of their money than have to have a conversation with him. His parents care about their "reputation" and Andy was messing it up so they hide him away from the media. They changed his last name to his mother's maiden name just so he wouldn't disgrace his father's last name.

Andy doesn't even care about his parents neglectance. He had his grandparents and his friends parents that treated him nicely. He waited for the personal chef, Kennedy, to make him breakfast.

Kennedy was just a little older than Andy, only 21 years old and she treated Andy like her brother or sister that she's never had. They had alot in common family wise. Her parents disowned her because of her recently coming out as lesbian. Andy's parents had hired her as Andy's personal chef just so their son wouldn't starve to death being unable to cook anything other than sweets and not eat too much fast food. The only time the showed that they cared a little bit.

"Good morning shorty" Kennedy said calling Andy by her nickname for him. Andy rolled his eyes at her "morning Ken, where's my food?" He asked in an impatient tone which Andy never uses with her so immediately she knew something was wrong. "What's wrong babe?" She asked him holding his hand in hers causing Andy to sigh and grip it tighter "I just feel like today's gonna be shit and it hasn't even started" he explained as Kennedy rubbed her thumb across his knuckles. "Stop thinking like that, maybe today will be a good day" she said patting his hand before getting him some breakfast which was just french toast, sausage and eggs. "Yeah, maybe you're right" he said sounding much happier and started to dig into his food.

"Thank you Ben" Andy said waving at his personal driver, Benjamin. He was only 26 and very good looking. He walked into school, getting whispers and stares like always. He continued to his locker and got his books he needed then turned to his friends.

Brooklyn and Sonny have been his best friends since kindergarten. Their parents love Andy like their own but Andy's parents absolutely despised them. His father still believes that they had influenced Andy to be gay and dress as a female even after Andy's told them multiple times that it wasn't the case.

"Mornin Andyyyy" Brook said latching onto Andy's middle, Andy playfully rolling his eyes at his cute childishness. "Morning brooky" he said kissing him on the forehead and slowly peeling his arms from his torso. "Good morning sonjob" he said to Sonny high-fiveing him. "Mornin Andjob" he said back ruffling Andy's hair causing Andy to gasp and punch him in the arm.

Andy's hair was forbidden to be touched, ruffled, or even breathed on as it takes him a very long time to get his hair perfect. The three friends walked to their first class together, Andy punching Sonny's arm the whole way and threatening to make sure he'll never have kids when he accidentally bumped into Satan himself, Rye Beaumont.

"Watch it Fowler" he growled, bumping shoulders with Andy making him almost fall but luckily Sonny caught him. "Fuck off Beaumont" Sonny snapped back at Rye only getting a scoff in return. Rye turned away going into the classroom, pushing everyone in his way.

Everyone took their seats in the classroom, Andy sitting beside Sonny with Brook behind him and Jack sitting beside him. Jack was one of Rye's friends but he wasn't a dick like Rye, Mikey wasn't either. "Good morning class" Mrs. Grimshaw said getting some good mornings back and some barely understandable mumbles back.

"Very enthusiastic this morning I see" She said sarcasm clear in her tone "Beaumont get your feet off the desk" she snapped, Rye quickly took them down. Andy laughed at his shocked state causing Rye to glare at him and flip him off. Andy flipped him off in return "Okay so anyway there's an important announcement" She said clearing her throat finally getting mostly everyone's attention. Andy just thought it was a field trip or a preprally that he'd skip and stay in the cafeteria or go home early.

He decided to talk about football with Mikey until he heard something interesting. "This year the school had decided to bring back The Parent Project and this class in particular will be the class I've chosen to participate in it. It's a year long and will give you the credits you need and if you chose to adopt the children after the program then that's your choice" Mrs. Grimshaw said excitedly.

Andy was very excited about becoming a parent to cute little kids. "I hope we'll be partners" Sonny whispered to Andy, Andy nodded his head also wanting to be partners with Sonny. "The partners I have assigned are: Sydney and Josh, Jack and Brooklyn, Mikey and Alivia, Margie and James" Mrs. Grimshaw continued to call names until there were only six people left.

Andy was holding on tightly to Sonny's hand and praying that he would get Sonny or anyone other than Rye. "Sonny and Hailee" she called making Sonny sadly let go of Andy's hand and get up to sit next to Hailee. There was only four people left, him, Harvey, Nicole and Rye and he was praying more now, pleading with God to put him with someone else. "And finally Nicole and Harvey and Rye and Andy"

"HELL NO" the words came from not only Andy and Rye but also Nicole and Harvey. "Please miss don't put me with her, she's such a B-" "Say it I dare you! And miss why would you put Andre with Rye, he's my boyfri-" "My name is Andy you stupid whore-" "Don't call my girlfriend a whore you fucking-" "EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET" Mrs. Grimshaw shouted, everyone getting so silent you could hear a pin drop "Thank you and I will not be changing partners so get off your butts and sit next to your partners" she said and everyone started to move, Nicole glaring at Andy as he went to sit next to Rye.

"I can't believe this shit" Andy mumbled to himself "Yeah well I'm not happy about it either" Rye snapped back and pulled out his phone. "We will leave Tomorrow at 5:00 to get to the adoption center at eight so please be here at at least four" she said before sitting back down at her desk signaling that was all and it was free time until class was over. "Of course being partners with Rye for s whole year was the bad thing that would happen today" Andy said banging his head on the table already wishing the day was over.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
This was a fun chapter to write honestly 😂😂
If you have any questions about the project please comment or PM me