chapter 4

Andy woke up and almost screamed at the position he was in. His head was on Ryes chest while his arms was around his torso, Ryes arm around his waist pulling him close.

Andy struggled to get out of Rye's arms, his grip getting tighter with every move like a python and it's prey. Andy finally gave up trying to get out carefully and just started hitting Rye on the chest as hard as he could, which wasn't very hardbut was hard enough to wake Rye up.

His eyes fluttering open to see an annoyed looking Andy and he'd never admit this out loud but Andy's annoyed face was really cute. "Let go of me you idiot" Andy said still trying to get out of his grip making Rye realize he was holding onto him.

He quickly let go and ran into the bathroom making fake puking sounds, Andy rolling his eyes at his stupidness. Andy then heard a whimpering sound and a "mommy" come from down the hall.

He quickly went to see which kid it was coming from and he saw River sitting up in his bed, tears streaming down his face making grabby hands when he saw Andy. "Aww baby mommy's here" Andy said picking River up and rocking him until he stopped crying "see baby you're okay, everything's okay baby" Andy said to him as he walked out of the room to Ryley's room.

He saw that she was still asleep so he'd tell Rye to bring her downstairs when she was awake. He went into his room and was about to knock on the bathroom door when it flew open, a dripping wet Ryan with only a towel on his waist standing in the doorway.

Andy stared at his abs, his eyes going to his v line but snapped away from it when Rye coughed. "Did you need something or just wanna see me without a shirt?" Rye said with a smirk as Andy turned red "uh, n-no I just wanted to tell you to uh make sure bring Ryley down when she wakes up" he said in a slight rush and turned his attention to River who was hiding in his neck, he still wasn't comfortable with Rye.

"Hi buddy how are you" Rye asked softly to River, rubbing his back. River didn't say anything and Rye sighed, he didn't know why he was so scared of him but he'd come around eventually. "Sweetheart would you like to take a bath before you eat breakfast?" Andy asked him, finally getting his head to come out from his neck. River nodded and tucked his head in back into Andy's neck. "You have to make breakfast because I can't cook" Andy said then quickly left before Rye could say anything.

Rye sighed and put on his clothes then went to go wake up his little angel. "Ryley, honey please wake up" Rye whispered to her, her bright ocean eyes coming into view "morning baby" he said with a smile as she smiled back and stretched. "Morning Daddy" she said and reached up for him to hold her, which he did.

"Where's mommy" she asked, shocking Rye because he didn't know that she called Andy her mother but quickly shook the thought away and answered "he is giving river a bath" Rye said before walking out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

He sat Ryley down before looking into the fridge to see what he could cook. He wanted to make blueberry pancakes or banana pancakes. He had to check Ryley and Rivers notebooks that the center given them. It was full of their health things and allergies.

He found out that River was allergic to blueberries and Ryley was allergic to bananas so rye decided to make chocolate chip pancakes instead. "What are you makin daddy?" Ryley asked, her head resting in the palms of her hands. Rye smiled her her cuteness "chocolate chip pancakes" he answered taking one of the chocolate chips and giving it to her to eat.

She smiled and did an happy dance when she placed the chocolate into her mouth "can I help daddy?" She asked, her bright blue eyes shining making Rye nod his head immediately. He gave the chocolate chip bag and told her when to put the chips in.

Andy ran a bath for River, checking to see if it was the right temperature. "Come on baby let's get those clothes off" Andy said, River held up his arms so Andy could take his shirt off. He pulled off his nappy as well and lowered him into the water.

River stared in awe at the bubbles and Andy smiled at the sight of River reaching I've to touch them delicately. "Do you like bubbles honey" Andy asked as he softly played with his hair. River nodded as took a handful of bubble foam and smushed it in his hands, giggling loudly as they started to flutter into the air.

Andy smiled fondly at him then started to carefully wash his hair and his body "Time to get out bubs" Andy said. River frowned at Andy then looked at the bubbles and waved "bye bubbles" he said then made grabby hands which made Andy  coo at him and pick him up, wrapping him in his duck towel.

He carried him to his room and dried him off and changed him into fresh clothes. Andy looked down at the adorable child and started to shower his face with kisses. River giggled extremely loud, So loud that Rye and Ryley decided to come see what was going on.

When River spotted Rye in the doorway he immediately stopped giggling and reached for Andy to pick him up. When he did, River tucked his head into Andy's neck and refused to say or do anything with Rye still there. "Breakfast is ready" Rye said with a sigh before picking Ryley up and carrying her back down the stairs, her giggles could be heard all the way down the stairs.

Andy rubbed River's back to get his attention "Why are you scared of Rye bubs" Andy asked in a calm and low voice. River looked at him "scary" was all he said before tucking his head back into Andy's neck.

Andy only nodded knowing that Ryes appearance is quite intimidating eventhough he himself wasn't scared of Rye some people were. "Well he won't hurt you. He may be a big stupid idiot but he'd never hurt anyone" Andy explained to the two year old. River untucked his head from Andy's neck once again and looked at him with confusion "Rye stupid?" He asked which made Andy laugh and shake his head "yes Rye stupid by he won't hurt you" He said to which River nodded.

Andy walked downstairs to see Rye and Ryley eating, Ryley talking widly about the dream she had. Andy kissed her head and sat River down in his chair. He gave a glare to Rye who returned it adding an eyeroll. He sat down beside River, refusing to sit anywhere near Rye and started to cut Rivers pancakes into pieces small enough for him to safely eat. They spent to rest of breakfast listening to Ryley talk about anything and everything.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
The was rushed and you can tell 😂😂😂
But anyway hope you liked it
If you did, please vote ❤️