Chapter. 21: "Never Again."

"What?!" I looked at her "how?! There's no way she could survive getting hit with a hatchet multiple times, especially because I hit her with all the force I had!"

"..That's not all.. since she survived, we were going to kill her because she deserved it, but she escaped.." she sighed

"What!!?" I shouted

"Don't worry, you and me both know she won't survive out there with all those creatures. She'll never even escape the forest, Slender made it so it's impossible for her to ever leave it. Plus, we're really deep in the forest so even if she did manage to get through the curse, she'd get even more lost then she probably already is." Nurse Ann reassured me.

That was true, the chances of her ever surviving out there were low.

"..alright." I muttered

She sighed "Now that that is cleared up, I just have to make a few tests and make sure you're psychically stable enough to go out into the world again. It won't take long." She went over to a counter and grabbed some medical equipment as I nodded.

~ Time Skip ~

After around five hours of talking with Ann about how I can improve my mental state, talking with Jack about what I'll need to watch out for in case my body is still unstable and talking with Slender about how Naomi was a psycho bitch that liked to torture me for no reason, I was able to leave the Health Department and go freely again.

Everyone had known what had happened to me, which I thought i wouldn't be too happy about, until I realized everybody including all the campers (that were awake at 3AM), pastas and proxies were acting normal again and not like complete assholes towards me like before. Infact, some people were being even nicer than before. The proxies and pastas were really happy to see I was okay and a few of them even gave me a hug. Even before this camp, barely anyone has ever given me a hug.

It made me feel really happy. :)

I talked with a few of them for awhile until I left to go back to the cabin.

I needed to see Y/N.

I made it to the cabin and opened the door. I went into the kitchen thingy and toasted a waffle. Then, I went into the lounge with my waffle and peacefully ate it on the couch. When I looked next to me, I saw a gameboy. The gameboy didn't look like BEN's and since me and BEN are decent friends I know exactly what his looks like. This gameboy, looked newer.

I set down my waffle and picked up the gameboy, it turned on and it didn't need a game-slide thingy or whatever that you have to put in the top, it just had games bought onto it. I found a few Mario games along with some Legend of Zelda games, it was nice because none of them were cursed and I just happily played a few of them as I munched on the rest of my waffle.

Out of nowhere I heard somebody come in,

"I never knew you liked Nintendo games!" Y/N smiled happily as she came over.

"Yeah, I played them a lot when I used to live in Denver normally. Heh." I smiled. She suddenly leaned over and gave me a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay.."

"Yeah, me too." I laughed a little which she did aswell "but seriously, thanks for saving me." She just smiled in return. :)

We just sat on the couch and talked for awhile as we played Nintendo games on her gameboy. It was nice being with her again.

After awhile she asked me something, "promise you'll never do it ever again." She looked at me.

"Never Again." I smiled and assured her which she smiled to and we just kept playing Nintendo games for a few hours until we both fell asleep eating the last of the waffles from the fridge like chaotic second graders.

• words: 675 •
• T.B.C •
• :) •