Chapter 22

Chapter 22 - Brooke's POV:

“TURNOUT YOUR LEG NIA” Abby screamed. At the moment we were rehearsing the group dance. We had finished all the dances, now if was a matter of fixing, changing and cleaning. The group dance was lyrical, it is one of my favorites. We all went to the side of the room indicating that we were going off stage. We ran the dance a couple more times before Abby started to run Maddie’s solo. I went into my Wednesday pointe class. After an hour and a half of pointe, I went back into Studio A to work on my solo. We changed a couple of the turns so the dance was more advanced. After a while, I went to work on my Wednesday homework.  When most of it was finished, I went into my tap class. There were not many people in the class, because I danced with seniors. Some of the class was on the camp with Brandon. Payton was there, she was actually really nice. The show just made her seen mean. 

After a while of tapping, I went up to the viewing room to watch Maddie and Chloe’s duet. After what seemed like ages, Abby called me down so we could practice the group dance. After we ran it a couple times, Abby had to measure Kenz. Kenzie has grown heaps and she needs new measurements for the costume. After running the group a few times, Abby dismissed us and we were allowed to leave. I went into the dancers den with all the others. I went to the toilet quickly and then searched though my bag. I pulled out a ALDC T-shirt and some sweat pants. I pulled the shirt over my head and stepped into the pants. Once I was nice and warm, I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out the front of the studio. Mom was already walking to the car so I followed her. When I reached the car I opened the door and put my seatbelt on. Paige came in a couple minutes later. 

We pulled into the driveway, for dinner we had some leftovers. After dinner I went up to shower and brush my teeth. I changed into my pajamas and checked my phone. No new messages. It was getting kind of late so I hopped into bed and pulled the covers over my small frame of a body. I fell asleep almost instantly.

My alarm woke me up, I was supper tired so I put it on snooze. What felt like a second later, the alarm was going off again. I got up this time and went to have a quick shower. I got out of the shower and put on some skinny jeans and a 3/4 shirt. I put on my makeup and curled my hair. I went downstairs and grabbed a red apple. A couple minutes later I was rushed out the door and was heading to school.

                                                               ***

School was a bore. The usual  boring Thursday classes and the usual teenage girl drama was the talk of the grade. Nothing out of the norm. We were on our way to dance. Mom dropped me off at the front. I walked into the big white building and was attacked by big strong arms wrapping around me. I squeaked a little bit but then realized that it was only Nick. I did feel a little disappointed that it wasn't Brandon, but I was still happy to see Nick. “Nick!” I half said half yelled. 

“What?” He replied

“You know that I get scared easily.” I pouted

“I know, that is why I did it. Now give me a hug.” Nick pulled me into a hug so I hugged him back. A couple months ago I thought that I liked Nick, it turns out that I loved him, but I wasn't in love with him. I wasn't even in like with him. After a while I pulled out of the hug.

“So, how was camp?” I asked.

“It was really fun.” He said. Then I remembered that Brandon and Nick went on the same camp, if Nick was back then Brandon must be back as well.

“Is Brandon here?” I asked too eagerly.

“No, he’s not. His bus broke down so he wont be back till later tonight.” Again I was disappointed. The next thing I knew I was being dragged into Studio A by Nia. 

We were running through the group dance. I started dancing with them, but all I could think about was seeing brandon tomorrow.

Authors Note: OMG! I AM SO SORRY! This story has been discontinued, sorry to say and my account has become inactive. I am sorry to everyone that left comments and wanted me to update as well as everyone who left messages in my inbox wanting to talk to me. I was going to delete my account but I thought that some others may want to read it. Again i am very sorry but this is probably the last you will be hearing from me!! xx