"He's so brave. He finally confessed." Beomgyu said, looking down at his shoes, playing with his own fingers.

"Well he better treats you right, because you deserve to be happy." Beomgyu said, he gave her a peck on her head and force a smile to her. All he want to do now is crying on his bed. He know that he doesn't deserve Suyeon but she is his first love. The one who stole his heart.

"I'm sure he will and thank you, you mean a lot to me!" She hugged him, earning a laughed from Beomgyu. The laugh that is full of pain.

You have to let her go, Beomgyu.

● ● ●

"Suit yourself, hyung. Smile all day long as long as you happy. Lucky we that we've finished our geography presentation, thanks to you for taking many parts, you really know that I hates presentations," Yeonjun was still smiling like an idiot eventhough Soobin was rambling like an old lady.

"I'm getting annoyed with my curiosity, mind to tell me what happened?" Soobin asked, glaring at Yeonjun. He just have to make sure that Yeonjun is not sick or even worst, crazy.

"You're that curious, huh?" Yeonjun asked, smirking. Soobin sighed in frustration as his curiosity is more higher as the Burj Khalifa building. Yeonjun laughed at it, Soobin was desperately wanted to know what happened to him.

"Okay, listen-" Yeonjun started to speak but immediately stopped as Soobin was staring at him, waiting for Yeonjun to spill his tea. Yeonjun rolled his eyes, playfully hit Soobin's back.

"I'm listening, I've opened my ears wider than the elephant's ear. This is the first time I opened it unless the class is impor-"

"I'm dating someone right now."

"..important- you're dating someone. Okay i got it- WAIT WHAT?" Soobin hit Yeonjun's arm as his eyes went wide and he cupped his mouth due to his loud voice.

"I'm dating someone. Shut your mouth, Soobin. They're watching us," Yeonjun said, trying to hide his smile.

"Are you for real? wait, let me guess," Soobin's was progressing to find who is that girl and he finally stop as he knew who it is. He looked as Yeonjun, disbelief. Yeonjun smiled, wriggling his eyebrows towards Soobin.

"Kang Suyeon, right?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun shyly nodded. He stomps his feet on the floor, he's excited and very very happy to finally announced to Soobin about his relationship with Suyeon.

"That's great, hyung. You're making the right move," Soobin winked, and tell Yeonjun to take a good care of Suyeon. Suyeon is really precious for Soobin because of her kindness and respect towards people. She is the girl that is one of a kind.

"I will make her happy, I promise you. Let's go to the cafeteria, all of them probably waiting for us," Yeonjun said, standing up from his chair.

"Yeah and your girlfriend too. Just admit that you're so excited to see her," Soobin teased him, earning a playful pinched on his arm from Yeonjun. It's true, he really wants to meet Suyeon but he also want to spend his good times with the maknaes too.

As both Soobin and Yeonjun reached the cafeteria that is full of students. Yeonjun eyes caught Suyeon who was laughing with the three of them. Yeonjun's heart melts seeing how beautiful she is when she laughs. It's adorable.

"Stop staring, let's go," Soobin dragged Yeonjun by putting his hands on Yeonjun's shoulder and walked to their table. Suyeon can feel that her cheeks was burning as soon as she saw Yeonjun sitting infront of her.

"Oh hyungs!" Beomgyu exclaimed happily as he taking a sip of his drinks. Their conversations were all good until Yeonjun suddenly flirts with Suyeon. He kept on winking his eyes towards Suyeon.

"Aigo, these lovebirds," Soobin teased, earning a confuse looks from Hueningkai and Taehyun. They haven't know yet so they probably has no idea what's going on. Taehyun kept on glancing at Suyeon and Yeonjun.

"Weird but mind to tell us what's happening here?" Taehyun asked, putting down his chopstick and folds his hands on his chest, waiting for Yeonjun or someone to tell them what happened.

"Yeah, weird. Did something happened that me and Taehyun didn't know?" Hueningkai asked.

"Well.." Beomgyu started to speak and now Hueningkai and Taehyun's eyes were on Beomgyu.

"Simple, easy and straight foward. I'm dating Suyeon now," Yeonjun said and letting out a small giggle. Taehyun and Hueningkai were shook. Meanwhile Beomgyu and Soobin was just continue eating their foods.

"But hyung- didn't we plan for it? you know, the surprise?" Hueningkai asked, remembering the plan that he made it with Yeonjun. Hueningkai pouts.

"What plan?" Suyeon asked, glaring at Hueningkai.

"You're making it worst, too many things to be done. There, I ended up confessing it bravely," Yeonjun chuckled, earning a glare from Suyeon. Suyeon can't believe that Yeonjun bring Hueningkai to plan something. All about Hueningkai's ridiculous plan is nonsense.

He's so extra.

"Don't ever incite Yeonjun with all of your nonsense plan, Kai," Suyeon warned him before eating her foods again, completely ignoring the two crackheads.

"Right, it's a no no," Yeonjun said cutely, earning a disgust looked from Hueningkai and Taehyun. Soobin and Beomgyu them shook their heads.

Suyeon couldn't help to smile seeing how cute Yeonjun are. He's so adorable and she felt like she wanted to keep him on her backpack or blazer's pocket. She can't even believe that she's dating Yeonjun now.