Rishi:haa ...... preetha mujhe bachane aayi thi.mujhe dakka maara aur usko chot lagi thi.tab mujhe bahot saara daant pade the aur mein madam ka kitna nakhra  jheliya ki mein kya bathau. Lekin mujhe yeh bhi realise hua ki preetha kitni special hein mereliye.

Vicky: uske baad.....

He smiles and holds her hand.

Rishi: uske baad kya.....parents ne nai laya na hamara toys so ham apne aap ek dusre ke toys samjthe the. She became my Mickey and i became her teddy.

All of them adore their story while aadya gets irritated.

Aadya: that's beautiful......you know pehle mujhe laga ki thum dono couple ho?

Karan coughs listening it while rishi smiles.

Preetha(laughing): ham dono?.......aadya you are saying an impossible thing.

Rishi(seriously): Everything is possible Mickey.

Preetha see him confused.

Rishi: matlab friendship mein sab possible heina?

Preetha: friendship is just friendship rishi...aadya we are friends ..... friends for life. waise na I believe couple's are made in heaven .mera couple bhi hoga kahi.........

She says seeing karan.

Karan: haa preetha...... aapkeliye samundar ki lehron ke beech wait kar raha hoga.......jaao.

All of them laugh while preetha sees him annoyed.

Preetha: isse baath karna hi bekaar hein.

They eat their desserts and go to their rooms.Karan, without trying to speak anything to her, silently goes to his room.

They all sleep planning for other day.

NEXT DAY

Early in the morning ,preetha wakes up and goes to Karan's room and about to knock the door.

Preetha: nai.......mein baath nai kar raha hu thumse.bahot irritate kar rahi ho......lekin mein akele kaise jaau.(comforting herself)No preetha you can go come on........

She moves out of hotel and goes to the beach.She was feeling very pleasant and happy seeing the water and feeling the cool breeze.

Preetha(stretching hands): kitna achaa lag raha hein..........(she takes good breath)

When someone hugs her from back and twirls her.She got startled but he does not leave her.

Preetha: thum.....chodo mujhe!!!

He doesn't speak

Preetha: chodo mujhe....(he leaves her) dara diya thum.....

She breathes heavily and sees him.Its karan.

Karan: mere hothe hue thumhe darne ki zaroorat nai hein.....

She gets ok but keeps an angry face.She turns and walks away....

Karan is confused and goes behind her.

Karan: arey......kaha ja rahe ho?

She doesn't speak.

Karan: mein thumse hi baath kar raha hu.....

No response.

He comes infront of her and holds through waist.

Karan: kya mujhse bhaag rahi ho?

Preetha sees a different emotion in his words.

Preetha: mein....mein nai baath karunga thumse.