Epilogue

Early in the morning when the sun was hitting the glass window, Type was dead asleep lost in his dreams. Little did he know there were surprises falling in.

“Baby, wakey wakey...” Tharn nuzzled in Type’s neck.

Type groaned and shifted to the other side.
Tharn chuckled. It’s always difficult to wake Type in the mornings. But it’s also fun for Tharn to use many tactics on Type and enjoy the sides that are unknown to the world.
Tharn started to kiss Type slowly. If nothing works out, this always did. Type always responded whenever Tharn kissed him like this.

“umm...It’s quite early. Why are you waking me up?” Type asked in his sleepy tone.
Tharn smiled. “I am taking you somewhere.” He got up from the bed, pulled Type along and carried him to the shower.

After getting dressed and having breakfast, they left for the destination. Type was still confused as Tharn had not told him yet where he was taking him. But he left it to him.

On the way, Type saw the same park he’d visit often when he was living with Techno. The park with the swan couple.

“Tharn, stop the car.” Type called.

Tharn immediately pulled the car off the road. Type got out and started walking towards the park entrance. Surprised, Tharn followed him.

Type finally stopped near the pond and sat on the same bench. His heart calmed down. He saw the swans swimming in the pond. Tharn came and sat next to him.

“I used to come and sit here often when I was still struggling to accept my feelings for you.” Type smiled.

“You  know the story of these swans?” Type asked.

Tharn denied. “This guy had lost his lover. He had become hopeless. Then they brought a new female swan for him. Initially he did not notice her, but slowly he accepted her. They became inseparable.”

Type chuckled. “Look at that fella, dancing around her.” Tharn looked at Type who had this spark in his eyes.

“So, is my swan happy now?” Tharn asked holding Type’s hands.

Type turned towards him. “Aren’t I?” Tharn smiled and moved closer to Type. Embracing him, he kissed Type on his forehead and pulled him towards himself. They sat there for a while and then left.
After a short while they reached a mansion. It was well tended, beautiful front yard with exotic plants and shrubs. A stone pathway crossing over the garden leading to the entrance of the house. Type was confused where Tharn had brought him.

“Don’t tell me you bought this mansion?” Type teased.

“Well if you like I could afford it.” Tharn answered lovingly. Type smirked.

A maid and a man servant came to receive them.

“Welcome, master Tharn. Welcome, master Type” They bowed down. Type was surprised how they knew their name, especially his name.

He responded to their greetings with a shy bow and followed them. They showed them to the visiting room and offered refreshments. It was very enigmatic. Type knew Tharn was pretty rich, but this was something else.

After waiting for a while, an old man approached them. Hearing his footsteps, Tharn smiled and got up to greet him.
“Grandpa. It’s been a long time.” Tharn hugged his grandfather.

Type was surprised. “Grandpa?”

The old man chuckled. “Ah, Type. We meet again.” He pulled him into an embrace. “It’s so good to see you. I had not seen you after our last conversation.” He held Type’s hands and walked with him up to the couch directing him to sit next to him.