CHAPTER 55

ANGELA'S POV :-

Finally for the last time, which was actually a hundredth time, I looked into the mirror, still unsure about how I looked in this clothing Noah had gifted me this morning.

My mind still reverted me to change the clothing before I make fun of myself in front of him. He is a billionaire and that too a handsome billionaire. Thousands of beautiful girls bend down on their knees to be with him. He will find me stupid, looking like this.

I deeply breathed last time, getting in the courage to go in front of him. I finally opened the door and stepped out to find him. I saw him peacefully sipping through his coffee. I guess he heard me coming as he immediately turned around and as soon as he saw me, he started coughing his coffee out.

I knew it! He won't like me. Am I looking that bad in this clothing that he had to cough out his coffee?

I immediately rushed towards him and started patting his back. But he immediately moved away from me.

What? Why? I mean why did he do that? Am I looking that bad? It hurts me, seeing him moving away from me. I now feel like I would dig myself in the ground and never come in front of him again.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NOAH'S POV :-

I heard the sound of the door slowly opening as I sipped through my coffee on the dining table. So my princess is ready. I want to see her in the clothing I have gifted her today. She looks beautiful in whatever she wears, and I am sure she will look beautiful in this too.

I turned around taking the last sip of my coffee and as soon as I turned around, I started coughing the coffee out. It got stuck in my neck, seeing the person standing in front of me.

She was looking beautiful, no I mean hot, no I mean damn hot, okay damn sexy though. Maybe the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life.

She was wearing the two piece black bikini I had gifted her today morning. Her figure made her look so hot, that the temperature in the room suddenly increased. Something started getting hard in me. I wanted to take her then and there on the dining table. But I somehow controlled my this urge.

"Are you alright?" She asked me, came forward and started patting my back.

What? Tell her to stay away from me, atleast a few metres away from me. I anyhow have controlled my urge, but seeing her so close, will make me lose everything.

I immediately moved away from her as I didn't want to fear her, taking her this way for the first time,
"No, I am fine. I am fine." I replied to her.

"Are you sure?" She asked me again.

"Yes, I am fine. Let's go. The white sand is waiting for us," I replied to her, winking at her, but still maintained the distance between us.

We made our way out to the car and I opened the back door for her. She sat in and then I rushed to sit besides the driver. I can't risk her to sit with me alone in the back seat. I only know what I am feeling right now, and how I am able to control myself.

Even only the thought of her beneath me, is driving me crazy. If I sit alone with her in the back seat, I will definitely lose myself in seconds and take her then and there on the car seat.
Oh God! Please help me in keeping my hormones under my control.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

ANGELA'S POV :-

Am I seriously looking that bad that Noah doesn't even want to sit with me. He has never been like that before. So why now?

Is it me looking bad? Or.... or he has found someone else in Maldives, who is making him stay away from me.

Even the thought of him being with someone else is making me angry. If he has found someone else, he better keep her away from me, or else I will kill that girl.

The car finally stopped, bringing me back to reality from my ugly thoughts.

Noah rushed to open my door. He opened the door and stood aside giving me a way to come out.

He didn't offer me his hand? Why? He always offers me his hand to hold and helps me to get out of the car. Why not this time? What is wrong with him? Why is he behaving so strange?

Am I looking that ugly? Or he really has found someone else, damn beautiful, in Maldives?

A tear started forming in my eye, seeing him behaving so strange with me. But I somehow controlled myself and didn't cry.

****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Angela has started falling for Noah, hasn't she?
And in her jealousy, she will also do things which will make you both laugh and love her even more.
So keep reading!!

And sorry for the late update!
But it has been really a tough month for some reasons.
I hope you understand and enjoy the chapter.

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!