CHAPTER 30

ANGELA'S  POV :-

I pushed Noah a little to make some distance between us. He has started affecting me a little. No! Actually a lot! Yes, he has started affecting me a lot! I hate him for blackmailing me, but at the same time I want to be with him. When he comes close to me, butterflies fly wildly in my stomach and his hot breath, touching my bare skin, sends bolts of electricity pass down my spine. My knees get weakened when he comes close to me. All these things are foreign to me. So better stay away from him.

I was in the middle of my thoughts, when suddenly my feet lost contact with the earth. Noah had carried me in his arms,
" What are you doing? Put me down! I will fall!" I screamed at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me while walkinh and said,
"Do you really think that I will let you fall? Uhhh, you hurt me Angel. I didn't expect that from you." He made a puppy dog face with his eyes sparkling brightly.

Did he really do that? Oh my God! I can't believe that man like him will ever make that face. He looked so cute! Yes for the first time, he didn't look sexy or something else but cute. I think this is the first and the last time he did that. I guess he has hit his head somewhere.

"I didn't," he told me.

"Huh? What?" I asked him with a confused face. What was he talking about?

"Darling, I didn't hit my head somewhere," he told me, with a devilish smirk on his face.

I bit my tongue between my teeth. How stupid Angela! You spoke so loudly that even he heard it. But wasn't I talking to myself?

"No, you were speaking loud enough for me to hear and you still are doing that," he told me and laughed loudly, with his laughter sending shivers to me.

Suddenly, he put me down and opened the front door of the car for me. I quitely got inside and he did the same and started driving the car.

"Where is your driver? And what about my driver and bodyguards? They might be waiting for me. I completely forgot about them," I told him and panicked a bit.

"Don't worry. I gave them all a leave for the day. I want some privacy tonight. We have things to do which can't be done in public," he told me and winked at me.

What the hell? What does he mean? Things to do which need privacy?

My eyes widened at the thought and I immediately turned towards the window, not looking at him anymore. This man is horrible. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Soon we reached at a huge hotel and Noah stopped the car. Getting out of the car, he came towards my side and opened the door for me like a perfect gentleman. He offered me his hand, and I, grabbing it, got out of the car. He handed the car keys to the valet and holding my hand, he took me inside the beautiful hotel. Yes the hotel was extremely beautiful. I wondered if the outside of the hotel is so beautiful, how would it be on inside?

We reached towards the entry door of the hotel and the gatekeeper opened the door for us.

We went inside and what met my eyes was only beauty. The hotel was so huge and with beautiful interiors. There were candles lighting in all directions. The floor was covered with the balloons. Everything was just perfect. But there was noone in the hotel.

"It is beautiful. But why is there nobody in this hotel?" I asled Noah, raising one eyebrow at him.

"Darling. There is nobody here because I have booked the entire hotel for us. Didn't I mention that I need privacy today?" He told me.

What the hell? I thought he was joking. But oh God, he is serious. Why the hell does he need privacy?

*********************************