Brewing Darkness

En başından başla

Hiroshi: "They are totally not buying that..."

Everyone then sat down as the extra lesson began.

Aizawa: "Hey Vlad, why don't we go over practice maneuvers?"

Vlad King: "I was thinking the same thing. I think we should pare then up."

Well, the Extra lesson were about to begin, when somthing unexpected happened.

*SHING!*

"EVERYONE!"

Suddenly Mandalay's Voice appeared in everyone's heads.

Kirishima: "That's Mandalay's Telepathy."

Mina: "Weird Right? It's kinda giving me chills."

Denki: "Kind of annoying that it only works one way th-"

Aizawa: "Stop talking."

"Three Villains Attacked Us, With One Of Them Known as KivaLa, From The USJ Incident!"

Kenji: "KivaLa?"

Kirishima: "Wait do you know her?"

Kenji: "She was one of the Villains I fought with Ojiro in the Fire Zone, She might be trying to Capture Y/n again!"

Aizawa and Vlad King heard this and quickly gained a bit of worry.

"It's Incredibly Likely That There Are More, And That They Know The Class A Students! Return To Camp Immediately! We're Regrouping! Do Not Engage In Combat!"

Aizawa: "I'll look after the other Students! Protect them!"

Aizawa yelled before he dashed put of the room with extreme speed, he quickly ran out of the building, only to see Smoke and Blue Fire in the distance.

Aizawa thoughts: "If it's a full scale attack... then we're in trouble!"

???: "Your concern has you distracted Eraser."

Aizawa: "VLAD-"

*FWOOSH!*

Suddenly the Villain from Y/n's internship appeared blasting Aizawa with a mass of Blue Flames.

???: "You pros can just layoff, we haven't come for Any of you, so just stay out of our way."

《Meanwhile》

With the Students and 3 of the 4 Pussycats, Mandalay and Tiger stood Inbetween the Students and the Villains who had easily taken Pixie-Bob down. One of them then stepped forward and spoke while everyone else was on edge.

Spinner: "How are you this evening UA Highschool? We are part of the Vanguard Action Squad of The League of Villains!"

Big Sis Mange: "I could crush this kitty's head so easily. How about it dear should I?"

KivaLa: "Do It! Do It! Do It!"

Tiger: "YOU GET AWAY FROM HER!"