3

Freddy continued on with his day like usual. He hadn't seen his bully for the rest of the day, which he was thankful for. He didn't want his presence to ruin his day.

If you weren't aware, his bully's name is Jay.

The thing that most people don't know about Freddy and Jay is that they used to be very close. Shocking right? They used to go to Jay's house every day after school and play, that it eventually became a ritual.

They were with each other more than they were with their families. Their favourite company was each other.

After hearing this, you would think, what happened to those boys? The boys that would do anything for each other, sad to be separated. What happened for them to be torn apart so easily?

One word.

Homophobia.

Only people who knew them in middle school know what happened.

It still shocks people every time Jay picks on Freddy, because they know how close they used to be.

Flashback
It was Freddy's first day of highschool, he was freaking out but trying not to show it. He couldn't wait to see Jay again, Freddy had been away on a cruise for most of summer, so they couldn't hang out.

After Freddy had received his locker number from the front office, he made his way to his locker, counting, '1578, 1582, oh here it is, 1590!' He thought to himself.

He opened his bag ,collecting all of his books and folder out of his bag, getting ready to throw them in his locker. Once he had his arms full of books, he turned around, only to have every single book fly out of his grip as someone threw them all across the hallway, echoing as each book banged against the floor.

Freddy started thinking oh no please don't say i'm going to be someone's victim... I don't want to start off highschool this way. I need to find Jay.

But as he looked up to the person who had thrown his books across the hallway, he gasped.

There he was, Jay Walker, standing in front of Freddie with a furious look on his face.

"Why.." Freddie asked, looking around to see everyone staring at them.

"Faggots don't deserve to be treated with respect."

There were a few gasps heard in the audience that had surround them.

Freddie was so confused but he could feel tears threatening to surface, that he was trying to keep away. Why would he use such a foul word towards his best friend? How the hell did he find out Freddy was gay?

*End of flashback*

"Fred!" He could hear his name being called but didn't acknowledge Sydney who was quickly making her way to his side.

"Fred!" She huffed as she finally made it to his side, walking in toe with him, "Why are you being so weird?"

"Because I am always weird" he said, which made her giggle, "Also how many times do I have to tell you, my name is Freddy."

She just shrugged, "Too long."

"It's only two syll-" he didn't get to finish what he was saying because Sydney yanked him hard by the arm, pulling him toward the vending machine and buying an iced coffee.

I'm sorry if this chapter is crap, I wrote the whole thing in like 15 minutes and haven't edited.