The Finals...

(Ash's POV)

I'm now standing on my side of the battlefield. I can feel the flare trying to burn me. The flare in his eyes.

"IT'S THE FINALS," The commentator yells. "NOW WHO WILL WIN?! THE POSTER BOY FOR DETERMINATION..? OR THE MASKED DESTROYER?! WE'LL FIND OUT SOON! I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T EVEN STAY IN ONE PLACE!!!"

"The battle will be a 6 on 6 battle," The referee says. "When either side loses all of their Pokémon... it will reveal who we shall crown champion!" Everyone cheers. "Now, trainers, please choose your first Pokémon!"

"Talonflame," I say as I throw a Pokéball. "I choose you!" Talonflame comes out!

"Honchkrow," Lysandre says, throwing a Pokéball. "DESTROY THEM!!!" Honchkrow appears in the sky.

"Battle begin," The referee says.

"Start it off with a FLAME CHARGE," I yell out. Talonflame starts charging at Honchkrow with speed.

"Dark Pulse," Lysandre says through his filthy mask.

"Steel Wing to protect yourself and still use Flame Charge!" Talonflame's wings turn into a silvered color and then it flies right into the Dark Pulse. Smoke appears high in the sky. 

"What a fool," Lysandre yells out. All of a sudden, Talonflame appears out of the smoke and hits Honchkrow. Honchkrow is sent to the ground. It crashes hard. "HONCHKROW," Lysandre yells. "GET UP YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!" I wanna kill him! For good. But I don't. Honchkrow gets up. "Use Psychic!" Talonflame is now crashing into the ground. 

"TALONFLAME," I shout. Talonflame keeps on taking damage. "What should I do?" I whisper to myself. I have an idea! "Talonflame, use Steel Wing on the ground!" Talonflame waits for it to hit the ground and then it digs a hole and hides in it.

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE GONNA WIN THIS BY HIDING IN THE GROUND?" Lysandre yells. "HONCHKROW, USE DARK PULSE INTO THE HOLE!!" Honchkrow flies over to the hole in the ground and uses its attack. An explosion appears in the ground. 

"WHERE IS TALONFLAME?!" The commentator asks. 

"Flame Charge out of there, Talonflame," I command. Talonflame flies out of the hole and knocks out Honchkrow.

"Honchkrow is unable to battle," The referee says. "Talonflame wins!" Cheers come from the crowd.

"Return, Honchkrow," Lysandre says as he uses the Pokéball to return his Pokémon. "Destroy them, Pyroar!" A male Pyroar appears.

"Talonflame," I say. "can you still battle?" Talonflame nods.

"Battle begin!"

"Start it off with a Brave Bird!" I command. Talonflame starts charging at Pyroar.

"Snarl," Lysandre says. Pyroar attacks. Talonflame is hit and is sent flying. It gets it's edge back though.

"Use Flame Charge," I say. Talonflame hits Pyroar in a blink of an eye. Pyroar stands though.

"Grr," I hear Lysandre growl. "Use Snarl again!"

"Steel Wing to protect," I say. Pyroar gives a LOUD Snarl but Talonflame defends itself.

"Give it you all with Brave Bird," I yell out. Talonflame starts charging towards Pyroar.

"Dodge it," Lysandre says. But Talonflame has already gained a lot of speed. It knocks out Pyroar.

"Pyroar is unable to battle, Talonflame wins!"

"AMAZING," The commentator says. "TALONFLAME HAS BEATEN THE FIRST TWO POKÉMON OF THE MATCH!"