Suyoshi Kuzomi

(Ash's POV)

"The clear winner is Greninja! So the match goes to Ash from Pallet Town!" The referee says!

Greninja starts running over to me. I open my arms as we squeeze each other tightly. Pikachu is trying to hang onto my head because I'm moving a lot. 

"Thank you, Ash!" Greninja releases from me and I look up. She's standing there, looking more determined than ever. I never got a real look at her since the distance from earlier was so far. Her pink hair shines in the sunlight. She's wearing a skirt with some square patterns, a black hoodie, and a white bow at the top of her head. 

"I just wanted you to not give up!" I say. "I don't want my battles to be forfeits! That's not how a champion is made!"  We walk towards the tunnel behind me. "By the way, I never heard your name! What is it?"

"Suyoshi Kuzomi!" She responds. "Alright, we're out of sight!"

I'm confused. We ARE out of sight of everyone. But WHY do we need to be? 

I start speaking. "Why are we-?" 

But I'm interrupted. I feel something soft on my lips. Then I find out that Suyoshi's kissing me! I might not know her much but what I saw from earlier, she's a shy girl, has a great bond because of Mega Evolution, and just looked up to me I guess. I hear Greninja and Pikachu snicker. But then Suyoshi's Absol comes out and starts going close to Greninja's face.

"Ash! Where are you?!" I hear May say. Me and Suyoshi quickly let go of each other and walk over to the end of the tunnel.

"I hear you're dense." Suyoshi whispers to my ear. "That's not true!"

"Guess I wasn't interested! I don't wanna break the hearts of the girls who like me!" I respond.

"Wha-?" Suyoshi says but then May and Dawn appear.

"What's with the whispering?" Dawn asks. 

"Are you keeping secrets from us, Ash?" May asks. 

I'm about to retort when Suyoshi speaks up. "I was just thanking Ash for helping me gain my determination in our battle!"

"Well then, Cilan wants to battle you, Ash!" May says. 

"Um... why couldn't he come and ask for himself?" I ask.

Dawn mimics Cilan. "I am filled with a WONDERFUL taste from that battle that I can't even move! Please go get Ash so I can give him a sour taste in our next battle! Meet us in the Pokémon Center!"

Suyoshi laughs a little. "Then let's go!" She grabs my right hand and starts dragging me to the Pokémon Center. May and Dawn are tailing us. As we run around Lumiose City, people starts whispering to each other as they look at us. They all have some smile on their faces.

We get to the Pokémon Center and enter it. The others stare at us and Suyoshi reacts quickly and breaks the link of our hands. I spot Serena's face go red a little and then she turns away. 

"Lemme make our battle quick, Cilan!" I confidently say.

Me and Cilan run out of the Pokémon Center, exiting from the back. I get onto one side of the battlefield and he goes to the other.

"I'll be the referee!" Brock says.

"Pikachu, I choose you!" I say. Pikachu jumps off my head and runs to the battlefield. 

"You'll be surprised by our new taste!" Cilan says, throwing a Pokéball. A Simisage comes out.

"Looks like you evolved Pansage!" I say. "But I gotta warn you, Cilan! Heh, you're not gonna like the taste inside of your mouth after this battle! Now let's do this!"

"Iron Tail!" I command. Pikachu jumps high. "Keep Iron Tail going and power up Electro Ball!" Pikachu's tail is a silver-like color and then a ball of electricity appears. 

"Leaf Blade!" Cilan commands. Simisage jumps up and starts aiming for Pikachu.

"Release your Electro Ball!" I say. Pikachu's attack is making its way for Simisage.

"Leaf Blade it for a good taste!" Simisage cuts Electro Ball. Some smoke appears but SImisage jumps above it.

"Give 'em a never-ending taste!" I say. "Iron Tail!"

Pikachu hits Simisage. Simisage is hit down and makes devastating contact to the ground.

"Simisage is unable to battle! Pikachu wins!" Brock announces.

"That was amazing!" Suyoshi says as she runs towards me. Then the next thing I know, she's squeezing my left arm in a hug.

"A-a-a little too hard!" I say. But that just made Suyoshi squeeze it tighter. 

I don't really know how to act dense at this moment so I just stay silent now.

To be continued...

Suyoshi Kuzomi is an original character by the awesome Gold. If there's another person/character that are similar to her then it's purely coincidental!