Chapter 21

Harry's POV:

I wake up as the sunlight comes in through the window.

A huge smile forms on my lips as I look at her sleeping peacefully beside me. My hand around her waist and our legs tangled together.

She stirs a bit amd then finally opens her eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes I fell in love with.

"Good morning, love." I say.

"Morning," she says smiling.

I smile at her and lean in for a kiss.

Someone knocks the door and pops his head inside.

"Hey guys, we were go- oh sorry for interrupting." Louis says smirking.

"Get out, Louis." I groan.

"Okay, okay." Louis says shutting the door behind him.

"So where were we?" I ask smirking.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She says trying to suppress her laugh.

"Oh, I remember. Lemme show you where we were." I says leaning in for a kiss.

-------------

"Okay lads, you've got an interview today and tomorrow is your UK tour's last concert. Then you have a week off and the then you start with USA." Paul says.

We all say our yes and start getting ready.

It is afternoon and we only have an interview left.

We all decided to go out for lunch.

"Can we go to McDonald's?" Niall asks jumping up and down on the couch.

"Yeah, Nialler." Liam says smiling.

Niall cheers and starts walking towards the door. We all follow him and sit in the car and drive away.

########################

Hey guys.... I know this chapter is boring af...

Don't forget to vote and comment....

Love ya all....

-Jaz