I pointed them out and she said, "Yeah. You don't take normal pictures. All of your pictures look like mug shots." She giggled at me. I shook my head with a small smirk.

"Well, they basically are." 

"Don't sit so close to me, you smell like alcohol, I'm getting drunk just smelling you.''

"I was out celebrating the end of my parole last night, drank until 2 am I think. I'm not sure. I blacked out." 

"How come you didn't invite me?" She was a cute girl but I could never fuck with a fed. She could ruin my life. Imagine if she got upset with me. Mad ting.

"Why would I invite you? You're part of the reason I'm still here. The government is just fucking with me. I didn't think I would be here this long." 

"Trust me, we didn't either. We expected you to be gone within 10 days. I think we treated you pretty well. You only got 7 years for smuggling and you were out in a little over 3. Do you know how lucky you are? 

After she took my fingerprints and mug shot the nice girl read me the transcript of the interrogation. She signed and then I signed. Probation is over, the visa is being processed, and my ticket is booked for May 15th. I'm all set to go.

I was talking to my boy, Kenneth, about my situation and when I expect to be back in Barbados. He came to pick me up after Caes and T left because it got too long and they had licks to make. "Almost home, final lap." He said dabbing me up as I made myself comfortable in my seat.

"Yeah, man. Do you know what's cool? In Barbados, you know if you buy a bottle at a bar or club and don't finish it you can leave it there under your name and come back to drink it later? I have like 3 or 4 bottles at various bars and clubs so I'm going around drinking all this leftover liquor or else it'll just be gone. It's like a victory lap. I'm like Kobe and this is my farewell tour." I told him. We both burst into laughter. Barbados was one place that I missed and actually couldn't wait to go back to. I was gonna stay there for a while. Till I got my head cleared and ready to come back for real.

 "Bruv don't dead me, I wouldn't say, Kobe. Not even close to Kobe. You more like a Latrell Sprewell." Kenneth said as he pulled off, he was gonna drop me off at the house so that I could pack my things.

"Allen Iverson? I'm cool with A.I." 

"No bruv. I'm looking for convicted felons to fit the mold. Birdman! That's the winner. You ain't A.I" Kenneth told me, I gasped and felt the urge to punch him. 

"I don't want to be Birdman. Wasn't his case child porn or something?" I screwed my face feeling sick to my stomach.

"I don't think his case was child porn, I think he was catfished, Manti Te'o-style... I got it! Rasheed 'Ball Don't Lie' Wallace!!"

 "Alright, we finally found an agreement. Sheed. Sheed works. Sheed farewell tour." Ladies and Gentlemen welcome the Travis Rasheed Wallace farewell tour. BooYah.

-

Sabrina knocked on his door impatiently. Although it was March it was still sort of cold outside. She was dressed in a white graphic t-shirt with a pair of boyfriend jeans. For shoes, she wore a pair of Dior B23 high top sneakers.

He opened the door. She had noticed he wasn't much of a smiler, he rarely smiled unless he was laughing a bussing jokes which was mostly around his boys. He had missed seeing her face. He hadn't seen her since their last meeting which was 11 days ago. He had been busy himself, with the trap, packing and running errands before leaving the country.

''Come in,'' he stepped aside for her to step in, she stepped out of her shoes and quickly gave him a hug. 

''I didn't think I'd miss out meetings this much,'' she confessed, her bottom lip dropping a little. He stood there in front of her in the newest stone island tracksuit, he was wearing a pair of palm Angeles slippers.