20

"I sure hope you hear me, cause you won't see me" - Bridget Kelly

"Can I ask you a question?" Sabrina asked, she and Travis were driving around running Travis' 'errands,' which Sabrina was oblivious to.

"Yeah b, go on," he said turning his gaze to her for a second before focusing on the road.

"Why hasn't anything changed yet? You're still carrying yourself in manners you shouldn't, you know I see so much in you so why don't you see it?" Sabrina dictated

"B, I don't know why you keep going back to this shit all the time, every time were in the car, you always gonna bring this shit up, we have everything we want," she noticed how he always thought he could get past things with money. She just wanted him to do good and be set for life, legally.

"That's not the point?"

"What's up?" He sighed, he hadn't told her about his properties yet. He knew she wouldn't be happy with him using street money, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"I'm just ready for you to get out of the streets," Sabrina uttered. Travis didn't even get to respond before his phone went off.

"Hold on b," Travis picked up the phone, Sabrina rolled her eyes as she rested her hand on her arm. "Yo bro,"

The route Travis had to drive by went near the police station, as he pulled up to a stop sign, he noticed a police car behind him. He dropped the phone and focused on the road. He got slightly nervous as he had drugs and a weapon under his seat.

Rollers in the rear view mirror, he saw the flashing lights. He quickly reached under the seat and pulled the drugs and weapons out and threw it in Sabrina's direction.

"Oh shit, spray down! Put the food in your bag," he demanded to an infuriated Sabrina. "Take it! Take the fucking gun!"

"Watch your mouth!" She shouted, "Travis if they check my fucking bag,"

"They're not gonna check it, you're good. You're good, chill."

He pulled over to the side of the tree lined street. They stayed quiet as the cop approached. Travis rolled down the window, trying his best to stay cool.

"License and registration please,"

The other officer signalled Sabrina to roll her window down, she obligated and rolled it down.

"You got any drugs or weapons in the car?" The officer asked,

"No, there's nothing in the car," Travis answered, the other officer asked Sabrina the same question.

"No, officer."

On the other hand Travis lost patience with the rude officer, "there's nothing in the car! The fuck."

"Step out the car!" The officer ordered, Travis got out of the car to avoid any problems with Sabrina.

"Is this necessary?" Sabrina asked

"Protocol," the Hispanic officer shrugged.

"Man fuck this protocol shit, don't fucking touch me!" The officer handcuffed Travis and asked him to sit on the curb, Sabrina got out of the car.

"I'm law enforcement," she said pulling out her badge, "this is my client," the officer checked her badge, and sighed.

"You're lucky this Mr. Da Costa." The officer grinned to piss Travis off.

"I need your force number," Sabrina said, trying to intimidate the officer and she sure succeeded at that.

"Yes... sure,"

It didn't take the feds long to disappear. They had both gotten back into the car, Sabrina had never been so angry in her life.

"Are you fucking serious?" She screamed

"I'm sorry b, I didn't-"

"Shut up! You're pathetic." She wasn't having it, not today."I could've lost my fucking job! You claim to love me but you're putting my fucking job at risk, I could've gone to jail." She cried out,

"But you're not tho, so relax." Travis shot angrily, "don't attack me as if I set you up,"

"Shut the fuck up, pathetic piece of shit. I'm done with you, I'm done with this whole thing. Dumb prick," she said grabbing her things, ready ti leave. Travis locked the doors and sped off,

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He asked angrily, "watch your fucking mouth,"

"Let me out!" She screamed

"You're done yea? Safe g" he pulled up outside her apartment complex, Sabrina gathered her things and got out of the car, wanting to be petty she didn't shut the door.

"Dumb yat," Travis reached over and shut it "fucking bitch," he uttered as he sped off.

-

Shortest chapter yet lol! Can't believe I went from 4000 words each chapter to at least 1500 now