"Jae bae, wake up," he said in between a couple kisses.

She groaned.

"Yeah, wake dat ass up," he said as he seen her eyes started to slowly open.

"What you wakin me up for?" She asked him in frustration.

"Cause... I want to."

She kissed her teeth and then quickly sat up to head to the bathroom to empty out her bladder.

"You're annoying, Zay," she told him, laying back down once she was done.

"What I tell you before I went to sleep?"

She rolled her eyes. "I don't care, I don't know why you is disturbing my sleep when I've never disturbed yours."

She turns away from him and gets under the covers.

"I know you not mad at me right now," he said.

"I'm not," she said calmly.

"Then face me..."

She did what he said so they was now facing each other.

"Gimme a kiss," he requested.

She leans in and gives him a chaste kiss, hoping that that would be all he needed.

He took control before she could get the chance to pull away.

He shifted so he was now on top of her. He then slipped his tongue in her mouth to get more spicy.

Zavon pulled away to get the pack of condoms he put in her drawer before he left.

He held up the box and looked at her for confirmation.

"Right now?" She asked him.

"Yeah," he answered.

She thought for a second before nodding.

"You sure?" He asked to be respectful.

"Yes," she nodded again.

He opened the box and took a condom out then ripped it opened with his teeth.

Meanwhile he fixed the condom on himself, Jaelyn pulled down her boxers and panties.

He got under the covers with her, ready to go inside of her.

"Don't look, just put it in," she shyly said, not wanting him to look at her private.

"I need to look at it in order to put it in tho," he argued.

She didn't say anything, she just braced herself for the pain she was bound to feel based on what she's heard from experienced people.

Zavon positioned himself at his girlfriend's entrance before slowly easing into her.

Jae lets out a long gasp and immediately covers her mouth.

She was in pain. A lot of pain but she could bear it.

"You good?" He asked her with concern.

She nodded.

"Aight."

He started stroking in and out slowly just for him to get used to her walls. When he was ready to move at a faster pace, he started kissing Jaelyn to distract both himself and her.