Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings

Start from the beginning

After some moments, Uttara jumped up and screech loudly "Bhai, don't tell me."

Uttara's voice turned everybody's attention towards Sanskar, he was standing there with guitar in his hands. He asked Laksh to keep one stool in the middle and then adjust himself, he looked at Swara with lot of affection and care.

He adjusted the strings of the guitar closed his eyes and then opened up. He took a deep breath and then start strumming the strings and started singing a beautiful song from Rustom Hindi movie staring at his wife.

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Main tera ho jaun
Jo tu karde ishara

Kahi kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushbu se takraun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwab tu..

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu..

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yara
Khush rang bahara
Tere bin ab toh
Na jeena ganvara

Maine chhode hai baki saare rastein
Bas aaya hun tere paas re
Meri ankhon me tera naam hai
Pehchaan le..

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki ik baat hai
Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Yeh jaane le..

O karam khudaya hai
Tera pyaar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Main behta musafir
Tu tehra kinara

Swara was enthralled by his singing, no doubt he had beautiful voice. She looked at him in frozen state, her brain had stopped working, the moment words of the song registered in her head or we should say heart. Swara had tears in her eyes feeling his care and affection but mostly love, she understood looking and listening him that her husband is falling for her, his eyes spoke all his love for her.

"Wow Bhai, that's amazing" Pihu's beamed voice brought Swara back to her senses.

"And we all know this was for Bhabhi" Uttara said excited and continued looking at Swara wiggling her eyebrows "Bhabhi, bhai sang after a long time."

Everybody from family were stunned to see their son singing after a long time, earlier Sanskar used to sing but when he joined business, due to his hectic schedule he could not get any time to cherish his hobby.

Swara looked at him she just wanted to wrap her arms around his neck and hug him tightly. When their eyes met, she looked down, the tears she had been holding since very long finally started escaping from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. She could not take so much at a moment. It was overwhelming.

When Swara and Sanskar came back to their room, Swara closed the door of room and hugged him from behind, wrapping her hands around his torso keeping her face on his back.

"Thank you Sanskar" Swara whispered against his back, Sanskar could felt her tears on his back. So, he turned and took her in his embrace. "Thank you so much Sanskar for coming in my life and making it heavenly beautiful" Swara mumbled against his chest, pulling him closer by holding his t-shirt in her fist tightly. Her mind was at peace after such a long time. She felt home in his arms.