Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings

Начните с самого начала

"Ohh there she is." Annapurna said

After introduction, blessings and complementing session, all were settled again at drawing room and resting. Dadi went to her room for quick nap. Whereas Annapurna and Sujata got busy with their talks with Nirmala.

Sanskar hold Swara's hand and said, "Come I will show you the best thing of this house."

He took her back of the house, there was veranda made up with eco flooring, with huge swing made up of iron chains with wooden sitting, at least three people can sit at a same time.

In front of veranda it was huge plantation area which has trees of coconut, mango, cashew, banana, guava. Swara could hear sounds of waves, Sanskar asked her to remove her sandals, he himself also removed his sneakers, holds her hand and took her for round inside the planation area. When Swara kept her bare feet on floor she felt soft, smooth, damp soil. This feeling relaxed her mind. Sanskar showed her different trees and then the groundwater well they have to provide water for all trees.

Sanskar took Swara to beach after showing her plantation area, it's their private beach, somewhat isolated from village area. They were walking on the sand looking at the waves from ocean when Swara turned and started leaving, Sanskar hold her hand, he was not in mood to leave from there.

"Sanskar let's go everybody must be waiting for us." Swara asked, turning to face him.

"Come on, I wanted to have some alone time with you. And look at this place, so calm and beautiful. No one is here to disturb us." Sanskar said, closing his eyes at last, feeling the cold breeze touching his skin.

Swara smiled at his last line, she sat on the sand, hugging her knees up close and watching the waves carelessly dribbling onto the sand. Sanskar sat beside her, he looked at her carefree, peaceful and serene face, but her flying hairs were disturbing his view. Tucking her hair behind her ear, he brushed them out of his way. He slightly moved his hand to her shoulder and pulled her towards him. She smiled at him and then rested her head on his shoulder. His other hand made its way to her and he held her hand, intertwining his long fingers with her delicate ones.

Swara smiled looking at their hands and asked in whisper, "When did we come so close Sanskar?"

"I don't know, I didn't even realise" He replied shrugging, and looking at their hands and thinking how they fitted perfectly together. They sat there in same position till sunset, without saying any word just feeling each other.

Nirmala had asked maids to make dinner with variety of seafood, all family members relish the delicacy followed by Solkadhi a drink prepared with coconut milk and Kokum syrup.

"Bhai where were you and Bhabhi?" Laksh asked Sanskar wiggling his eyes.

"I was spending time with my wife, why? Do you have problem?" Sanskar scoffed at him.

"Ohh I thought Kaka we came for family picnic but looks like someone is eager to go on honeymoon trip. You should have told us Bhai we would have skip this trip making it official honeymoon trip for you guys" Laksh replied in mocking tone.

"Thanks, but no thanks bro, I cannot settle for one day honeymoon. But I guess I need to tell our mothers that it's time for your wedding bells since you are very eager to go on honeymoon, even you are ready for one day honeymoon" Sanskar replied in teasing sarcastic tone.

Adarsh was there to enjoy their banter. He was laughing loudly looking at his two nephews who were giving hard time to each other.

Post dinner they all were settled in the veranda and passing family time. Swara was sitting with her SILs on the swing she was enjoying it, Sanskar's dadi was telling them all stories about Sanskar and Laksh childhood. But Sanskar was nowhere, Swara looked here and there but he was out of sight for her.