Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings

Start from the beginning

Sanskar chuckled and took a seat beside her, he whispered in her ear "did you forget what I said yesterday?" shaking his head.

Swara did not even look at him but her eyes, red cheeks and pressed lips said whole story to Sanskar.

"So, all set for picnic?" Ram asked his family members disturbing little romance of his Son and daughter – in – law.

"Yes Dad, let's go" Uttara said beamingly.

"What you need to say yes everything is ready. You did not even help us with anything" Sujata said glaring her daughter.

"it's ok Sujata" Annapurna controlled her with smile.

Post breakfast all were leaving for their cars, servants brought and loaded bags of the family members and other necessities for the picnic.

Sanskar was standing near his black Porshe, Cayenne when David came running towards him with keys.

"No worries David, I will drive today" Sanskar said taking keys from him.

After listening to Sanskar David left from there, all family members started coming out.

Adarsh decided to drive their Audi Q7 with Pari, Annapurna and DP. Sanskar, Swara, Uttara and Pihu in Sanskar's Car where as Laksh will be driving his BMW X7 with Ram, Sujata, Dadi. Everybody was settled inside car and Sanskar was about to start the car, he remembers something, so he switched off the engine and started to get down. Swara was talking with Uttara and Pihu who were sitting on back sit.

"Hey Sanskar, where are you going?" Swara asked him.

"Coming. Give me two minutes" saying this Sanskar ran inside home.

After 10 minutes Sanskar came back he opened the trunk and kept something there and came back to driving seat.

"What happened?" Swara asked him.

"Nothing" Sanskar replied while nodding his head.

They all started their journey along with their security cars covering them from front and back. In Sanskar's car his wife and sisters were busy in playing antakshari where as Sanskar's concentration was on the road he was smiling looking at their excitement. He was observing his wife through his sunglasses, bright smile adorning her face gave peace to his heart. They took a quick break near Panvel and reached Alibaug by 2 PM.

Caretakers of the farmhouse welcomed them, it was beautiful two storey bungalow not as big as their residential house, surrounded by coconut trees and made up with old structure. From outside home looked like build some centuries ago but from inside it was complete modern house with all amenities. Fresh salty air and natural beauty gave peace to Swara's mind.

Uttara and Pihu took Swara for home tour, whereas housemaids served Mango Pahna and Kokum Sarbat to family members who were sitting in the drawing room.

"You all guys came after a long time" an old lady of about 70 came and asked Annapurna.

"But now we came na Nirmala Tai sa?" Sujata replied sipping her drink.

"I am not talking to you; first, I want to see Sanskar's bride. Look at this boy he is married now but still digging his head inside that box. Did you marry with your phone beta?" Nirmala asked him with narrowed eyes.

She was caretaker of this house and knew Maheshwari family since long. Sanskar looked at her keeping his phone inside his pant pocket, whereas all others laughed at her comment.

"Are tai sa Uttu and Pihu took Swara for home tour" Pari answered saving Sanskar.

Meanwhile Swara came with Uttara and Pihu.