crashed | eighteen

Start from the beginning

She can hear groans on the other side of the phone and as well as another male voice that sounded a lot like Niko. That's when she hears some soft music playing in the background. Was he at a party?

"Kellllsss... where are youuu", he slurs into the phone, sounding like a drunk maniac and she frowns in disgust.

"Uriah are you drunk right now?", she cringes, imagining a drunk Uriah just being high off his horse.

She hears him chuckle before he finally answers her back. "What, I can't be drunk now?", he retorts back to get on her nerves.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes at his foolish remark. "Whatever. Did you call just to waste my time?", she snaps into the phone, checking outside her window, seeing that night had fallen.

"Reelaax, just wanted to check up on you", he murmurs and she can hear his breathing into the speaker. His words registered in her brain and her knitted brows soften as she blinks. She had two questions, why did he want to check up on her and why was he drunk? Either way, his admitted gesture made her less mad at him.

She clears her throat, realizing she was silent for awhile and didn't want to seem fazed by his sudden thoughtfulness. "Well, I'm fine... thanks for asking, I guess", she mutters the last part and she hears his deep chuckle again before he whistles.

"You got that right", he teases and Kelliana couldn't suppress the grin that tugged the corners of her lips at his attempts to flirt. Even when he's drunk, he was still a boy that thinks with his dick.

Not seeing this conversation going anywhere as well as the clutter of unfinished homework on her desk, she tells him that she's going to hang up now.

"Wait", he calls out to her and Kelliana unusually waits for his answer, wondering what he was going to say. "Are you home?"

"Uhh, yeah? Why", she says and then hears some rustling in the background.

"I'm coming over."

She rolls her eyes at his response thinking what was his deal. He's drunk, then calls her and now he wants to come to her house? What is she, some booty call?

"No, you're not coming over-"

Before she can finish her sentence, he hangs up and Kelliana frowns as she gapes at the phone, shocked. 

He wasn't going to come over... was he?

She slowly puts down her phone as she just thought about what happened.

He couldn't possibly come over... he's drunk.

She blew the air out of her nostrils as she looked down at her study notes and then back at the window with a confused expression on her face. She thought that just in case he might come over, she decided to go downstairs and double-check if the doors were locked.

After doing so she finally sees the time and it was nearly 9 PM which meant that she took a longer nap than she was supposed to. Giving herself a pep talk to continue doing her homework to get it all done in one night, she grabs a piece of fruit from the kitchen counter and heads back up to her room.

But of course, she was a procrastinator so she just thought, fuck it, and closed all her books and shoved them back in her bag whilst demolishing her fruit and then decides to take a nice, quick shower so that she can sleep easier tonight instead of letting her thoughts of an unfinished homework schedule get the best of her.