SPECIAL CHAP: Suho × Ash

Start from the beginning

"Here you go." Jaerim said, giving me the water. I took the water from her hands and smiled at her then she sat beside me. "Now, what's wrong?"

I looked at her and placed the finally empty glass on the mini table here. "I think Suho's hiding something from me." I pouted.

"Why do you say so?" Jaerim asked me, raising her left eyebrow at me.

"He has been with his friends for a week now and he seems to be always occupied." I explained at Jaerim.

"There must be a reason why he's doing that. Why don't you ask him? I'm sure he'll be honest with you." She adviced once again.

"Nah, I'll give him space for now. I'm sure he'll call when he finally wants to spend some time with." I hoped, smiling at her and Jaerim smiled back, supporting my gooddamn decision.

-----------------------

I checked my phone for the nth time today and Suho's still not calling me. Shoul I go call him first? I shook my head no aggressively. No! Let him call me first! I need to play hard to get, righttt? I sighed then laid down on the bed. 

It's been three days and Suho's busy doing whatever he and his friends are doing.  I wonder what are they doing?

Knowing his friends— Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao; I'm sure he's doing okay, right? He won't do something stupid to ruin our relationship, right? I thought, asking myself like a lunatic here.

Then suddenly an image of Suho and his friends having too much fun, flirting and seducing girls in the club popped inside my mind which made me scream the hell out of me. "AHHHHHH! NO!"  I breathed in and out. "Could it be? Is it possible?" I gulped this lump on my throat. "Oh, Suho! If I just caught you cheating on me and doing silly things, I'm literally gonna kill you!" I said, talking  to myself again. Geez! I'm going nuts!

Minutes have passed and I can't sit still due to my crazy imagination. I kept walking round and round until I suddenly stopped.. 

"I need to know what have you been hiding, Suho." 

--------------------

I went to Suho's house just to check if he was there and not in the night club or somewhere else. Plus, he and his friends usually hang out here so this is it.

I pushed the doorbell button right beside the door and waited for someone to open the door. It took seconds before someone opened it. 

"Ash." Suho's mom greeted me calmly with a sweet smile on her face. "What brings you here? It's almost dark here outside." She said.

"Hi, Aunt. I would just like to see Suho." I smiled and she let me in. I trailed behind her.

"Want anything to drink or eat, Ash?" She asked going to the kitchen.

"Oh Aunt, no need to. I'm good." I said and she stopped at her marks.

"Okay." She responded. "Suho and his friends are in the garage. Just surprise him there." She winked at me then smiled. I smiled back at her and proceeded to the garage.

As I was about to enter the garage, I started hearing loud noises.

"Yah! What are you doing, Sehun? Can you just listen to us?" It's that deer-looking guy, Luhan.

"I'm tired already. You go take care of the other things already. I did my part." That voice is from Sehun.

"You didn't do anything at all." It's Xiumin. He doesn't talk much though.

"Fine, fine. I'll help as long as Tao will stop taking selcas in the corner." Sehun again.

"He's taking selcas? Me too, Tao!" Tch. That derpy Chanyeol.

"Aish! Stay away from me, Chanyeol! I don't like taking selcas with you!" No doubt, that hilarious voice is from Tao. 

"Tch! Bratty panda!" That sassy Baekhyun, though.

"Hey guys, would you stop goofing around and—" And as I heard Suho's voice, I interrupted it and entered the scene. I slammed the door open and all their attention shifted to me.

"Ash?" Tao said, surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked approaching me this time. When he got closer I pushed him on his shoulder, and went to Suho.

I glared at Suho which everyone noticed. "Calm down, Ash okay? We can explain all of this mess." Chanyeol said while he stood far behind me. And by mess? He meant this lousy smell of sweat in the atmosphere, some papers on the floor and some dirty sweatshirts too. Geez! Are they working out here?

"I don't want you to explain, Chanyeol. I want Suho to explain." I said as I kept staring at Suho with my death glare. "So.. Mr. Kim Joonmyeon! What are you hiding from me?"

"Wooh! Feisty~" Baekhyun growled at the back. "Baekhyun." I heard Xiumin's voice, stopping Baekhyun to say silly things. "What? I didn't do anything!" Baekhyun responded again, quite defensive.

"Ash.." Suho whispered, calling my name. "For you." He took the small bouquet of sunflowers from the table behind him and gave it to me. I just stared at it and glared at him again. "It's really for you. You have your name on the card. I was about to call you, after they go home but you're one step ahead of me. Sorry." He said, shyly. He extended his hand and gave me the flowers.

Why can't I resist this dork? Aigoo. Lord, please help me. Give strenght. And with that, I took the flowers from his hand. Suho lean in and kissed me passionately which results to some violent reactions from his friends. As I heard his friends' reactions from the back, I slolwly pulle away Suho. "You still need to expain what's going on." I said, looking at Suho in the eyes with just an inch distance from each other's faces.

Suho roamed his eyes around, looking at his friends for answers.

"Go, Suho. Just tell her." I heard Xiumin's voice.

"You sure?" He asked them back. I'm really curious right now.

"We're sure!" Chanyeol said, doing a thumb-up while his other arm was around Baekhyun's shoulder and I could see Baekhyun struggling just to get out from that giant's arm. Silly boys!

"Okay, so here goes nothing."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And cut! XD haha. Lousy, right? I aplogize! *90 degree bow* I'm really itchy writing Chapter 32, I miss Kai and Jaerim.. and I know you too, right? haha. But still, I tried my best making this too. As you can see it's a sort'a chain reaction so you'll know what will happen next on the next chap. I'll be updating Chapter 32 on Saturday. Please look forward to it. I know some of you are disappointed how I write this fic but please, still support this fic, okay? It'll end soon. :D OK? LOVE YOU FOLKS! VOTE, COMMET and SHO SOME LOVIN'!

•×LuHainne