First Time: Starfire

Start from the beginning

You disconnected from the kiss again to pull off your own shirt, your bra going with it. Her hands immediately trailed to your boobs, her lips going to your throat. She adjusted the way she was sitting so she was straddling your lap, and your hands seemed almost magnetically drawn to her butt. 

She kissed down your collarbone, nipping at the skin in a way that made you shiver. Your hand slipped into her hair, using it at leverage to pull her head back so you could press your tongue into her mouth again. She whimpered in pleasure, grinding against your thighs once.

Your free hand drifted around her waist, holding her against you so you could adjust the way you were positioned. You laid her down on the bed (being sure to keep the blanket over the both of you since it was still cold in the room) and moved so you were laying in top of her. 

You kissed down her neck to her chest, taking a nipple into your mouth. Her hands slipped into your hair, a sinful sigh drifing from her mouth. Her skin was deliciously warm, and your hands tingled as you slid them down her abdomen to the hem of her sweatpants. 

A part of you couldn't believe this was happening, but you loved it all the same. The girl beneath you was so unbelievably sexy that your core tingled at the thought of what you were doing with her. You kissed down her abs, taking a moment to place a quick smooch on both of her pelvic bones. You pulled at her sweatpants, taking her underwear down with it. She wiggled a bit to give you enough leverage to pull her pants all the way off. 

You pulled her thighs up to rest on your shoulders and pressed a few teasing kisses to her inner thighs. Her hands dipped into your hair again, pulling lightly at the (h/c) strands. The pads of your own fingers pressed into her smooth thighs as your tongue delved into her folds. She whimpered in pleasure, her fingers tightening in your hair.

From between your parted lips, your mouth and tongue licked and probed, lapping up the liquid rising and drizzling out of her. A gasp broke from her throat. “Oh, God…” Her moans rose in volume and you worried for a moment that the other titans would hear her, but in the end you really didnt care.

Her taste, her warmth, the feeling of her wet folds against your tongue, it was all so incredibly hot. You felt yourself growing more turned on as she moaned out praises and instructions. You did everything she asked without hesitation, taking pride in the desperate sounds she made for you. 

You pressed one of your thumbs to her clit, rubbing it gently. She bucked with each movement you made, driving you into her more, until she wrapped her legs around your neck and squeezed. Her fingers gently pulled at your hair over and over again, a desperate whine leaving her throat. You knew she was about to come, you felt it on your tongue and it fired you up. You moved faster, used a firmer grip on her legs to ensure that she wouldn't crush your head with her thighs (as sexy as that would be).

A broken version of your name left her mouth and her body tensed up with a gasp. There was a moment of silence from her before she let out a long low moan and her body slowly went limp. 

You looked up at her and smirked at the sight. Her face was red and she was clearly out of breath, her chest heaving. Her limp hands slipped from your hair to land at her sides. 

"You're so sexy." You muttered, bringing her out of her ecstacy. She smirked, tiredly sitting up and grabbing you by the shoulders so she could reverse your positions, her inhuman strength giving you no room to fight back, not that you wanted to. Her sudden dominance took you by suprise a shot a pleasurable shock through your core.

She wanted to make you feel as good as you had her. To prove to you how much she loved you, how attractive she thought you were, how happy she was with you. She wanted to hear you cry out in pleasure, a pleasure that she was the cause of. She wanted to turn you into a shaking mess beneath her. 

Your pants and underwear were discarded in a matter of seconds, and she bit into your thigh, harsh enough to leave a red mark but not hard enough to break the skin, before licking it slowly, her warm tongue soothing the ache the bite had left behind. She nibbled around the area, moving closer to your clit. 

She immediately found the nub and got to work, licking and sucking on the sensitive bit. You bit your lip and hummed in pleasure, your thighs tightening around her head by instinct. One of her hands squeezed into the mix, two of her fingers sliding into you and pivoting against your g spot.

Sounds of appreciation and praise continued to leave your mouth as you gripped her hair. Her tongue was warm, wet, and inhumanly long, inching you closer and closer to your climax. 

Then she found a specific rhythm, her fingers curling against your g spot and her tongue, god, her tongue. "There, just like that!" You instructed, your hips instinctively grinding against her face. She kept the rhythm at a steady pace and your ecstacy rose higher and higher until suddenly it all snapped. Your body shuddered with delight as an intense pleasure pulsed through your body. "Fuuuuuuck..." you moaned. Your fingers curled so tight it was almost painful, but for a split second everything you were feeling was consumed by pure pleasure. 

You came down from your high slowly, your chest heaving as you pried your fingers from her hair. You subcontiously massaged her scalp, you were sure it had to be hurting after how hard you had a grip on her hair. It took you a second to realize she was pressing gentle kisses against the bite mark on your thigh, which had turned to a full fledged hickey by now.

She locked eyes with you and smiled. "Did i do good?" She asked before pressing another kiss to the hickey. 

"You did amazing." Her smile widened and she crawled up your body to give you a kiss. "Does your head hurt?" You asked once she pulled away. 

She flopped onto her side beside you, pulling the blankets up to her chin. "I feel great." She answered, snuggling into your side to get warm. You gladly accepted the cuddles as sleep called your name. It seemed she had the same idea as she immediately began dozing off.