You Get Kidnapped

Requested by Songbird325, katana10, Keisha_Coleman, and devilsxrose

Robin

     Robin's gentle voice during the walk home was almost heavenly after a long day of working with idiots and assholes, even if it was just over the phone. You weren't even paying attention when you turned the corner onto a completely deserted street. You didn't care, you were too busy laughing at some joke he made.
     Just as you were about to pass an alley a man stepped out and cut you off. Your laughter abruptly stopped as you looked up at him wide eyed.
     He was wearing a completely black outfit with a red X on both the chest and the grey skull shaped mask that hid his identity from you.
     "I'm really sorry about this." He said and you noticed he was holding a cloth.
     You knew this guy was bad news and turned to run away. Unfortunately he was faster than you and quickly wrapped and arm around your throat from behind, holding you in a choke hold while he pressed the cloth to your face. During your struggle you dropped your phone on the side walk, cracking the screen and effectively hanging up on your boyfriend who was panicking on the other end of the line.
     You weren't able to fight him for long since he was much stronger than you and the chloroform quickly did it's job, knocking you out.

Cyborg

     You just wanted to cash your check, but of course the day you chose to do so just happened to be the same day the H.I.V.E. decided to rob the bank. Just as you were about to reach the counter the assailants stormed into the bank.
     The alarms went off not long after and you knew the Titans would be on their way. You just had to hold out until they got there, until then you kept your head down and your face hidden. Cyborg wasn't secretive about his relationship with you and you'd appeared in magazines and newspaper articles with him more than once, so they would definitely recognize you.
     Multiple Billys started rounding up the captives as Jinx shouted orders to everyone in the bank. "Up against the back wall! Now!" She commanded before turning to the tellers. "Pack up the money! You know the drill!"
     Mammoth began pulling the bars from the glass separating the main part of the bank and the vaults so they could get through. The Billys went to help load the money leaving Gizmo to watch the captives and make sure no one tried anything stupid.
     You sat with your knees up to your chest with your arms folded over top so you can bury your face into your arms, hoping to hide your identity.
     He walked back and forth past all the captives, watching them closely. On the third round he stopped in front of you and you held your breath. He took a few steps closer to you and hummed.
     "Don't I know you?"
     You shook your head, still not revealing your face. "I don't think so." You mumbled, trying to disguise your voice as best as you could.
     He grabbed a handful of your hair and tugged it up making you wince. His eyes widened at the sight of your face before smirking. He let go of you and turned back to his leader. "Jinx, get over here! Your not gonna believe this!"
     Jinx left Mammoth and Billy to take care of the rest of the money and started heading for Gizmo. "What?" She asked, clearly annoyed by the distraction.
     Gizmo pointed at you, "its Cyborg's snot-nosed girlfriend."
     She looked you over for a moment before smirking as well. She turned back to the others who had just about rounded up all the money and moved it to their getaway vehicle. "Mammoth, grab the girl. We're done here."
     Mammoth did as told, slinging you over his shoulder while you struggled and screamed to no avail.

Beast Boy

     You stepped out of the coffee shop while humming your favorite song to yourself. It was still early in the morning but you were a lot happier now that you had a cup of your favorite bean juice.
     You weren't paying attention to what was happening around you and suddenly found yourself bumping into a random lady. You apologized while looking over the pretty blonde teenager.
     "Oh, its no problem at all." She said, her voice annoyingly high pitched. "Where are you heading in such a rush?" She joked making you smile.
     "Um, I've got to stop by the mall." You answered, walking in that direction.
     "What a coincidence," she mused, falling in step with you, "that's where I'm heading. Maybe we could walk together." She suggested. You, trying to be polite, nodded in agreement. "What's your name?" She asked with a bright smile.
     "Y/N. You?"
     "Kitten." What an odd name, you thought, giving her a smile.
     After a few minutes of walking and chatting about yourselves, she suddenly turned into an alley. "Come on, I know a shortcut." She said, walking further into the alley without stopping to see if you were following.
     You hesitated since you didn't really know this girl, but she seemed nice so far so you just decided to trust her. You followed her into the alley where she rounded the corner and disappeared. You picked up the pace, rounding the corner and looking around confusedly when she wasn't there. The far end of the alley was a complete dead end, so she couldn't have ran ahead.
     The hairs on the back of your neck stood up and you turned to see the entrance to the alley had been blocked off by a well known villain. "Did I do good, Daddy?" Kitten asked, standing behind him.
     "You sure did, pumpkin." Killer Moth responded, walking towards you with bad intentions. You cursed quietly to yourself, backing against the far wall, but you had nowhere to run. What am I gonna do now?