First Time: Starfire

Your tongue dipped into her mouth and she happily pressed hers into it, her hands gripping your biceps as she leaned into your touch. Her soft pink blankets draped over the both of you, keeping you warm while the snow storm raged on outside. 

You loved when Starfire sat in your lap, your arms wrapped snugly around her waist. Her body warmth adding to the cause of keeping the winter temperatures at bay. It helped that the kiss kept a warm tingly feeling in your chest, a feeling of love and acceptance.

She was feeling the same way about you. You were the first person that made her feel this way and it felt like her whole body was on fire, begging for a good solid kiss. She got carried away and her hands began trailing up into your shirt, the tips of her fingers leaving a trail of goosebumps along your skin. At first you though nothing of it and allowed her to run her hands across your torso, but you were shocked when her fingers latched onto your bra clasp. 

You pulled away and her eyes seemed dazed. "Umm…" she rasped, still grasping your bra, her eyes staring into your face.

You grinned at her and chuckled at her embassased expression. "I didnt realize I was making you so hot and bothered." You joked.

"Hot and bothered?" She repeated the phrase confused, her hands slipping down away from your bra clasp.

You paused before questioning her curiously. "How much do you actually know about all of this?" 

"I have done research on the topic-"

"By research, do you mean porn? Cause that shit is pretty inaccurate most of the time."

"I do not mean porn." She almost sounded offended. Almost. "I mean scientific research on reproduction, the human anatomy and its uses for sexual pleasure."

You couldn't stop the smile from crossing your face. This is totally something she would do. "Okay, okay. Very scientific research. Got it."

She huffed, her face getting redder. Her hands slipping away from you entirely so she could cross them over her chest. "I just thought people did this together when they were in romantic relationships." She explained.

"They do." You said, reaching out to take her hands and pull her from her defensive stance. She let you, her tense shoulders relaxing. "I didnt even know you knew about this stuff, so I was a little surprised when you started to..." you waved your hand, trying to find the word you were looking for, "initiate it. But, I mean, if you still want to get down and dirty-"

"Get down and dirty?" Her brows furrowed.

"Have sex with me," you clarified, "then I would kind of like that too." 

She paused, thinking over your propsal, before a small grin pulled at her face. "I suppose I wouldnt mind doing the down and dirty with you." She giggled, leaning down to lock her lips to yours again. 

Her arms wrapped around your neck and your drifted up her sides. Her tongue delved into your mouth again and your fingers gripped the hem of her shirt (which was actually just one of your band Ts that you let her borrow and she never gave it back). She disconnected from the kiss long enough to let you pull the shirt over her head, exposing her chest to your hungry eyes. You felt a delightful shiver run through your body at the sight.

Her hands slipped up your shirt and around your back to your bra clasp again, this time undoing it immediately. Her tongue felt heavenly against yours. You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to get lost in the moment. Her fingers slowly traced across your body, taking her time to explore every part of you that she could reach.