I'm fine (chapter 3)

Bryan's pov
I woke up in a child's bedroom 2 doors on either side of the room and a closet in front of me (fnaf 4 bedroom) I turn around to see a bed but felt noslagic to the yellow teddy bear right next to the brown one sitting on the bed I pick up the yellow teddy bear holding it in my arms 'who's house is this?' I say "hello?" to see if anyone was in the house with me to my surprise no one responded the clock struck 12:00 (I think that's the time you start the night) for a couple hours it was silent until it hit 4:00 I heard noises everywhere in the closet and out side the room I hid under the covers 'god I feel like a child' before I knew it I was picked up from the bed from my arm to see the sight of a creepy yellow bear similar to the one in my ar- 'where did the plush go?!' I was about to say something to the large terrifying bear holding me by one arm but the clock struck 6:00 I woke up feeling tired and awful but got up I was struggling to stay on my legs I put my hand to grip the wall I didn't want to waste my night staying in bed so I grab a black hoodie (when Bryan threw up molten took of his jacket cause it had throw up on it) and pull up the hood 'I'm in the ghetto ra ta ta Ta' I smirk I feel awful I walk out of my room and head to the shops 'maybe I need fresh air' "Bryan!?" I turn to my left to see Lefty (lol)

Lefty pov
I was taking care of the shops when I see Bryan I say his name 2 times he didn't respond he also had a black hoodie and his hood on 'strange' I was about to leave him be but I just remembered what had happened yesterday and what I heard from bollora and shouted "Bryan!?" he turned and I saw his face with a tint of green covered by the shadow from his hood on "you alright bud?......." I said, no response he then says a minute later "yeah I'm fine don't worry about me" I obviously knew he was still sick the signs where there the only thing that made me sad was how he lied to me saying he was fine when I could tell he was struggling he then broke the tension by saying "y'know you don't have to watch over the shops" and walked away "bud... "

Bryan's pov
I walked away from Lefty to find bollora baby and happy frog I tried to walk away from them mostly bollora but failed

Happy frog: "hey Bryan!"

Bryan: I let out a small "hi"

Bollora: "hey Bryan you okay?"

Bryan: "y-yeah don't w-orry"

Bollora: "Bryan come here" bollora said in a motherly look

Bryan: "o-ok"

I slowly walk over there but fall on the ground loosing my balance "hey the floors really nice" I said "Bryan" "yes bollora"
"are you sure you're ok?" giving me a more sincere look "I'm-" before I could say anything molten interrupted me and said "no your not" I get up carefully and say "I'm fine don't worry"

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys finished chapter 3 anyways nothing more to say but to have a spectacular day!🌈❤