Bryan's sick (chapter 2)

Sorry I didn't upload this sooner

Molten Freddy's pov: "BRYAN!!!" we all ran to Bryan laying on the ground not moving I hear the portal room door open and see bollora (did I spell her name wrong sorry) and rockstar Bonnie looking with shocked expressions he said "what's wrong we heard you guys screaming BRYAN- OMG IS HE OK????!!!" "stop screaming he just passed out" Freddy said I knew something was wrong why did Bryan pass out after the portal? *sigh* I have a bad feeling...

Bryan's pov: I woke up everything is blurry I say "h-ello" my throat hurts like hell everything became less blurry and I see bollora running to give me a hug and she asked "are you alright?!" "I...m f-fine-" hurg! I threw up on the bed "I-m s-sorry I'll c.. lean it up!" get up and feel so tired a rush of nausea fell over me I fell on the ground "BRYAN!! ARE YOU OK?!!?!?" I see molten Freddy came in I feel so embarrassed T^T

Molten Freddy pov: I hear bollora say "BRYAN ARE YOU OK?!?!?" I rush to his room to see Bryan on the floor blushing/crying face and throw up on his face and the bed and also bollora worrying I help get Bryan up who seems to be in pain carry him in my arms and asked bollora to take off the blanket and wash it (wait does Freddy land have a washing machine? Nevermind) bollora got out with the blanket so it was only me and Bryan cradled in my arms holding tight I place him on the bed grab something to clean his face.

Bryan's pov : I felt so embarrassed I feel molten place me on the bed he then leaves for a second to grab a wet cloth and wipes my face puts his hands on my forehead and puts the wet (cold) cloth on my head I try to get up but molten stops me and says "you need rest you have a high fever" "b-but I need... to w-ork an..d ta-ke care of-" "I'll take care of things you don't want bollora scolding you and just please stay in bed I'm.....
worried for you ok?" "o-ok" molten grabs a blanket from the hotel room next to us and puts it on me.

------------------------------------------------------

OK so there might be ships in this book no screw it there will be ships in here also sorry if this chapter is short I hope you all have a wonderful weekend 🌈❤